Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like we've heard too much of the songs already. Coming from the same person who would die for the HQ previews, but we've really heard like 50% of the album and it's probably better we might just get nothing until album release. So this is cover is great

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

If the snippets are anything to go by, there's only one unnecessary song on Norman worth deleting and that's Happiness is a Butterfly. Hope is one of her better singles.

woah no HIAB slander

giphy.gif

This is a bad news guys. It means that we wont hear new singles from NFR anytime soon. Double mv comming 30th of augist with an album I guess...

Not necessarily. A song can be released the 16th and 23rd, or both on the week of the 23rd, etc. I'm sure she still has plans for releasing at least one more single from NFR

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If the snippets are anything to go by, there's only one unnecessary song on Norman worth deleting and that's Hope is a whack thing. Happiness is one of her better singles.

Agree ner5OHt.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

If the snippets are anything to go by, there's only one unnecessary song on Norman worth deleting and that's Happiness is a Butterfly. 

So true. That song is just...cringeworthy.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

HIAB is going to be a stain on the otherwise perfect album unless she reworks it and changes those god awful lyrics.

I'm not going to delete it from the album, but that "sing it for my babies on the tourlyfe" lyric makes me want to off myself

I’m super excited about the cover because it’s a great song. It’s perfect for her and it seems like her version is gonna give us mad UV vibes. Plus I’d prefer to get a song now that’s not on the album since we’re getting the album at the end of the month anyway. My biggest concern is it’ll be so good that I’ll wish it was on the album.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

HES STILL THROWING FITS OVER NOT GETTING CREDIT OMG HAHA

He needs to get over himself. Since he released public knowledge, he doesn't have to get credit for anything