Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So tix are on sale. Heyo yeah think she'll perform LFA ? Ya guys wanna make fake setlists? SDfP.gif

PLEASE NO  :ohno:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

So tix are on sale. Heyo yeah think she'll perform LFA ? Ya guys wanna make fake setlists? SDfP.gif

I do I do, but you go first!

giphy.gif

I’m back on the grid!! What have I missed? I just bought LFA and haven’t listened to the other new song yet, has anything else happened this last week? Do we know when the music vids are coming?

Based on this one page, everyone is arguing about Lana’s political stuff which is probably exactly what she meant with that sassy caption originally announcing LFA.

LIZARD PEOPLE

god honestly so many of you attack her when she's doing an inherently good thing (raising money for victims of a mass shooting) and it really shows the hate in your hearts

No matter what she is doing, people will talk shit either way...  :crossed:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

PLEASE NO  :ohno:

Sorry we're doin it!  :godlaugh:

I do I do, but you go first!

Hmm. ok ok let's see. Not putting much thought as I normally would into it, or tryna put my fantasy setlist bc I mean, there's a new record out nd we have themes to try and guess from so let's see.. well lemme get back to you on that. I know I want her to perform these tracks tho for sure, no order - 

Venice Bitch, MAC, title track, Love Song, The Greatest, California

LFL: Love, LFL

HM: title track, TLY

UV: West Coast

BtD: Blue Jeans 

I'm honestly too excited to think as clearly rn  :hawt:  :thumb2: u go!! 

UV/Honeymoon

Imagine using very real issues like police brutality, deportation and gay kids getting kicked out of their homes as a way to twist a situation so you can get offended over nothing and make posts so you can express your fake wokeness. That's so fucking disgusting. You might think you're calling out ignorance but truly you're the ignorant one. Get it together.

qfrWuBl.png

I just saw she's donating the proceeds, thank god. Guess I'll eat my words, gladly. From 'I wish artists wouldn't do this' to 'wow more artists need to do this' lmao

Okay...I stan. RELUCTANTLY, but I stan.

Did the Fuck It I Love You snippet always exist or am i just hearing it now? I found this link to download LFA and it basically has a bunch of snippets including the ones we already know and some new ones I've never heard before. 

all NFR snippets leaked a couple of days ago

qfrWuBl.png

Did the Fuck It I Love You snippet always exist or am i just hearing it now? I found this link to download LFA and it basically has a bunch of snippets including the ones we already know and some new ones I've never heard before. 

are the snippets on spotify