Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Unnnnnngh guise Cinnamon Girl was so worth the wait, those siren vocals after that 2nd chorus, murder me Lana  :lanahairflip3:  :lanahairflip3:  :lanahairflip3:

what?????!!!!!

Honestly feel like whatever is happening to tswift is happening to Lana, like they rely way too much on their own tropes they created in their music. Recent songs that tswift has released have been really jumbled and cluttered and I feel that way about Lana too. Maybe it’s something to do with jack lol. As much as I think VB and MAC are some of the best songs in her discog, all the other songs from this era feel really jumbled. Hope is a mess, Looking for america (ik it’s not going to be on the album) is embarrassing, and the greatest is cringeworthy. Even though I really like fuck it I love you the production is messy and kind of annoying. I feel like the most promising snippet we got was bartender.

I think this will be Lana’s most critically acclaimed album, and I think it’ll be one of my faves, but I pray to god that she will never work jack again. This is kind of how I feel about ultra and btd too. Like I hope she never works with dan or emile again ever. I feel she makes her best music Rick, but he is such a yes man and just does what lana tells him. He never pushes her to make something more interesting. I would like to hear lana work with Justin Parker and dan heath again.

Sorry if there’s any annoying typos or wording I wrote this at 8am with no sleep, just what I’ve been thinking for the past week

I mean I totally get your point but it's called "trying different things"

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

The Greatest

MAC

VB

FILY

Hope

Doin Time

All amazing tracks though! I have a strong feeling this is going to be my favorite LDR album.

Still not waiting for a pm with the HQ audio

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request links to leaks of content set to be officially released x

My ranking so far

1. The Greatest

2. Venice Bitch

3. Mariners Apartment Complex

4. Fuck It, I Love You

5. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

6. Doin' Time

Same, not sure about The Greatest and Venice Bitch because I love both so much it's hard to tell which one is my fav but I guess time will tell

I mean I totally get your point but it's called "trying different things"

I want her to try different things as well, just not with a trash producer. I hope she doesn’t get trapped under jacks mk ultra mind control like the rest of the girls he works with. The reason I mention working with people she has worked with in the past is because I think Rick, Justin, and dan heath have been involved in some of he best released and unreleased work. I think they could bring the best out off these new territories that Lana is (poorly) attempting to get into. Mainly writing political or political adjacent topics. As much as I dislike Coachella it’s better than looking for america, and so are the other ‘political’ tracks from lfl.

wait how did fiily leak tho

it was uploaded onto youtube for like 5 seconds lol someone managed to get the audio by recording their screen

Her channel on youtube uploaded it

it was uploaded onto youtube for like 5 seconds lol someone managed to get the audio by recording their screen

lol what a mess. wonder why they delayed the whole thing and didnt even bother to change the automatic uploads

lol what a mess. wonder why they delayed the whole thing and didnt even bother to change the automatic uploads

tbh i just want her team to get both songs onto spotify so it looks less messy lol Her team is ..... incapable