Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

OMMMGGGGGG It works on my Spotify release radar playlist lol! Maybe they are trying to get their shit together.

I'm in the US.

OMMMGGGGGG It works on my Spotify release radar playlist lol! Maybe they are trying to get their shit together.

as in you can play it? cause it's been on people's release radars since yesterday, but it's unplayable, which just adds to the mess

qfrWuBl.png

as in you can play it? cause it's been on people's release radars since yesterday, but it's unplayable, which just adds to the mess

yessss! It had been on mine too but can play now. Glitch??? Idk but it works.

um, as i obviously can't warn or whatever the over 30 people that were reported last night, i only want to say DON'T SPREAD ILLEGAL LINKS! 

In HQ? Where please

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request links to leaks of content set to be officially released x

I just woke up. Fuck It I Love You is incredible

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

just a reminder that your spotify also matches songs to what's on your computer, so if you've downloaded something that matches the metadata of the song on Spotify it will "play" that song, i.e. the song that you've already downloaded on your computer.

just a reminder that your spotify also matches songs to what's on your computer, so if you've downloaded something that matches the metadata of the song on Spotify it will "play" that song, i.e. the song that you've already downloaded on your computer.

OH WELL IM AN IDIOT!!! Thanks lol. I was wondering why it wouldn’t play on the album page but only on the release radar page. This must be why! False alarm.