Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So now that we have "single versions" of TG and FILY we need some single covers! You guys are always amazing at these, what you got....

what technology-phobic gay was responsible for SCREEN RECORDING this audio rather than just extracting it from the video. HOMOPHOBIA

We should be grateful someone managed to snatch it in time at all 

Wait, does Fuck it I love you, sort of sound like that Hey Baby Blue song during the chorus just a bit? Sort of??

She should put that iconic song at least as a bonus track, but we all know it won't happen.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

what technology-phobic gay was responsible for SCREEN RECORDING this audio rather than just extracting it from the video. HOMOPHOBIA

They should work for sis; they'd fit right in with the woefully incompetent person/people responsible for these leaks.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Loved the song, is so chilling 

feel kinda sad for her tho, everything was going """"well""" and now the two songs leaked

oooh the synths at the end 

Yesssssssss the synths at the end, a fucking mood!

Wait what happened? Did I miss anything? All I heard was yesterday The Greatest got leaked. Someone catch me up there's too many pages

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Wait what happened? Did I miss anything? All I heard was yesterday The Greatest got leaked. Someone catch me up there's too many pages

Both the greatest and fiily leaked- fiily got uploaded onto her youtube for a hot second and someone screen recorded it. tg was released on google play. Likely due to the songs being scheduled for release before being pushed back as Jack tweeted they were being released at midnight EST yday, then corrected himself to it's coming out Soon,

locals only

Filly leaked in lq

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

lana writing music about her own toxicity and demons, and not just about her toxic love interests......,.,.,.. it just hits.....differently.... this dark queen is coming into her own. these men were just a symptom honey and OOF WE ARE RELATING!!! what a self actualizing angel

Shes always done shit like this. Years ago in an interview she said so, she just phrases lyrics as if shes singing about love or a person but many songs are really about drugs, fame, etc. 13 beaches was about fame. Some say Ultraviolence is about alcoholism and not an abusive man for example. 

Both the greatest and fiily leaked- fiily got uploaded onto her youtube for a hot second and someone screen recorded it. tg was released on google play. Likely due to the songs being scheduled for release before being pushed back as Jack tweeted they were being released at midnight EST yday, then corrected himself to it's coming out Soon,

FIILY LEAKED AND ITS BEAUTIFUL

Filly leaked in lq

Thanks guys! I'm listening to it rn oop :creep: 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Call me tasteless but I don’t like the greatest. I was expecting a lot more from the snippet.

On another note, I didn’t like Fuck it from the snippet but wow it shocked me! The end fucking snaps

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun