Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Who ever is in charge of releasing her stuff needs to seriously pull their head out of their ass. They're just losing sales at this point and Lana can't do much about it

On a side note, FIILY is very pretty I can't wait to hear it in HQ!

I DON'T LIKE LANA ANYMORE

tumblr_mjladggtVx1rdgz31o1_400.gif

PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT

It really is such a screwed situation. I guess I can get the whole Google Play thing with TG. Like maybe they didn't get the memo about plan changes or just dropped the ball but who tf uploaded FILY on her youtube. That's a major screwup lol, even if it was only for a short period. They should be in the know, probably fired now.

Either way drop the singles don't miss the streams!

It’s Lana’s own teams fault that these songs have leaked. They clearly put these songs on streaming platforms... had banners for songs that aren’t even available yet... one of them was even available for purchase on a major platform...

They deserve it lol.

It’s Lana’s own teams fault that these songs have leaked. They clearly put these songs on streaming platforms... had banners for songs that aren’t even available yet... one of them was even available for purchase on a major platform...

They deserve it lol.

2017: leakers ruined the singles' releases!

2019: official platforms ruined the singles' releases  :facepalm:

They have all the reason to drop it at midnight today, but they probs won't do it. This rollout is such a mess. The longer they wait the messier it gets. Fuck it I love you is still being recommended to me on Spotify and it's on a lot of people's release radars, this goes beyond the stans knowing about the leak. The GP's aware of the mess now too cause they're seeing the song pop up on Spotify while not being able to play it.

qfrWuBl.png

Just listened to it. It's so fucking beautiful :deadbanana: It's sadder than I thought it'll sound. The later part of the song when everything overlaps into hazy amazingness and the final psychedelic synths MY GOD

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***