Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Fuck it I love you is amazing <3, I knew it would be one of my favs after hearing the snippets, she came through

lana writing music about her own toxicity and demons, and not just about her toxic love interests......,.,.,.. it just hits.....differently.... this dark queen is coming into her own. these men were just a symptom honey and OOF WE ARE RELATING!!! what a self actualizing angel

I think FILY not the strongest on the record it’s got a basic quality to it and more radio friendly hence why she released it. I do like the last part of the song a lot though. But this won’t compete with Cinnamon, Love Song or HIAB.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'm trying to imagine how Muscle Beach Baby and the fake surfing will fit into the MV. Will be interesting.

Sameee lol.

What does she say in those fast /singing/talking parts? I hear something like “Money on my mind” or something.

I think FILY not the strongest on the record it’s got a basic quality to it and more radio friendly hence why she released it. I do like the last part of the song a lot though. But this won’t compete with Cinnamon, Love Song or HIAB.

to me it's so much better than anything we've heard from HIAB even though I like it but it's just not the same level

She's really giving us everything we want with this album huh...

These two songs just cement even further how great this album will be.

Def one of her best records. Will wait to hear the rest to decide where it ranks.

what technology-phobic gay was responsible for SCREEN RECORDING this audio rather than just extracting it from the video. HOMOPHOBIA

They must literally be like 14, video to mp3 would be my automatic response jfc

locals only