Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

All this speculation about her drug usage is gross and shouldn't be entertained, regardless of where you sit on the issue. It's one thing to have an opinion, but some don't need to be verbalized ESPECIALLY when a majority of users on here are young and probably don't have any real life experience dealing with a drug addict or alcoholic, standing by them during recovery and feeling helpless as they relapse.

I get it, you're concerned for her because we want her to be here and continue making music, but the speculation is going too far. This isn't a dig at anyone, just a passing thought after seeing how the tone of the thread has changed in the last few pages

BzhmW.png

Can see it better here, although it's just the back

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10878-lana-leaving-church-august-8/

Thank u for that!!! Was just in there

Very interesting! So since around December last year then. Hopefully, she will stay on the road of recovery, and not relapse in the future  

All this speculation about her drug usage is gross and shouldn't be entertained, regardless of where you sit on the issue. It's one thing to have an opinion, but some don't need to be verbalized ESPECIALLY when a majority of users on here are young and probably don't have any real life experience dealing with a drug addict or alcoholic, standing by them during recovery and feeling helpless as they relapse.

I get it, you're concerned for her because we want her to be here and continue making music, but the speculation is going too far. This isn't a dig at anyone, just a passing thought after seeing how the tone of the thread has changed in the last few pages

Lana chooses to sing about shooting up in her latest single, not to mention her past tracks regarding drugs. If these young kids are listening to her music they can handle some strangers talking about Lana literally PUBLICIZING drug usage in her songs!

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I mean how young are we talking about here? I’ve been aware of drug addiction since I was a preteen since it was present in my family. People are talking about addiction more now because it shouldn’t be taboo to talk about these issues. People have their personal issues, and mental health is usually tied to it. We should build a conversation around it, be empathetic, understanding and help when it comes to sobriety for people who suffer from it, no? I mean if whoever’s reading these posts are too young to understand it they shouldn’t be listening to Lana’s music in the first place. lol

I don’t know if this was covered, but someone said that she sampled another one of her songs in FIILY?

Apparently she sampled the Lucky Ones demo

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I mean how young are we talking about here? I’ve been aware of drug addiction since I was a preteen since it was present in my family. People are talking about addiction more now because it shouldn’t be taboo to talk about these issues. People have their personal issues, and mental health is usually tied to it. We should build a conversation around it, be empathetic, understanding and help when it comes to sobriety for people who suffer from it, no? I mean if whoever’s reading these posts are too young to understand it they shouldn’t be listening to Lana’s music in the first place. lol

Agreed. This would not have even been a topic of conversation right now if Lana was not so open about it in her latest single. If Lana does not want people to talk about it, she wouldn't release a song about it. During G&M performances last year she would gesture shooting up heroin, so maybe these young kids shouldn't go to her concerts, let alone listen to her songs at home

This speculation about her drugs usage is not “gross”. it’s reality. She has had MAJOR history of dealing with drugs and alcohol in her music. We’re not gonna treat it like an elephant in the room. this is a discussion board to share our thoughts and opinions, analyze, and dissect what we think about each song. we simply all love her and have been following her for years. if a hint at recent drug usage comes up, we’re gonna be curious to know if it’s been an influence recently. we can’t help our curiosity of where the lyrics stem from. also, it’s all a respectable conversation when it comes to these topics.

giphy.gif

Agreed. This would not have even been such a topic of conversation right now if Lana was not so open about it in her latest single. If Lana does not want people to talk about it, she wouldn't release a song about it. During G&M performances last year she would gesture shooting up heroin, so maybe these young kids shouldn't go to her concerts, let alone listen to her songs at home

1. Lana don’t give a Shit if u talk about her doin drugs

2. These “kids” are literally listening to other music

Y’all act as if Lana’s the first person to have touchy lyrics when they’re not that bad at all in reality.

Y’all can’t handle lyrics that aren’t akin to “fuck me cocaine daddy I look pretty when my mascara runs down my beauty queen dresses”

1. Lana don’t give a Shit if u talk about her doin drugs

2. These “kids” are literally listening to other music

Y’all act as if Lana’s the first person to have touchy lyrics when they’re not that bad at all in reality.

Y’all can’t handle lyrics that aren’t akin to “fuck me cocaine daddy I look pretty when my mascara runs down my beauty queen dresses”

Why are u quoting me when I said what u said

Sorry, but WTF? If you find this discussion offensive or inappropriate then what are you even doing on an LDR site?

Nobody is condoning, or judging, drug use so I really don't think it's "gross". This discussion is relevant to her music, which contains many, many references to alcohol and drugs.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

someone better call chief right quick because this is IT

IMG-5992.png

someone better call whoever made this and tell them to try harder next time

it's just the way i feel

Sorry, but WTF? If you find this discussion offensive or inappropriate then what are you even doing on an LDR site?

Nobody is condoning, or judging, drug use so I really don't think it's "gross". This discussion is relevant to her music, which contains many, many references to alcohol and drugs.

Hm, well first of all, I've been here a lot fucking longer than you have so...

Her mental health, past drug addiction and what she's currently doing with her private life now shouldn't be so openly speculated by fans was all I was saying regardless of whether she sings about it or not. Y'all do the absolute most sometimes -- the pre-release thread has been and continues to just be a cesspool of mind-blowing idiocy

BzhmW.png