Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

W̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶b̶u̶m̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶?̶ ̶I̶’̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶3̶0̶t̶h̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ So only 13 days left omg

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2a5dkk3.jpg23wuo2q.jpg23w348h.jpgi4qmth.jpg

I’m guessing it’s someone who works (or knows someone) at where the cassette inserts are printed. Notice they don’t actually show the cassette or case.

at least if they do damage control and "surprise" release it today, she'll actually have a chance of charting! 

They have no other choice. A leak this early in streaming era is fatal. 

I mean. Its fucking bad that someones already got it but it won’t affect her sales that much. She sells more physical copies (LFL - 80k first week) and doesn’t have that much streams and we know that they give an album to each ticket so its gonna be maybe 70k albums sold. But maybe im wrong. We will see.

giphy.gif

I’m guessing it’s someone who works (or knows someone) at where the cassette inserts are printed. Notice they don’t actually show the cassette or case.

they definitely have the cassette, included in that instagram post was a video of her listening to the cassette and (california)

they definitely have the cassette, included in that instagram post was a video of her listening to the cassette and (california)

Ok I’m sadly wrong...what’s the Instagram?

I love the fact that we, intellectuals (well, at least some of us) know the best thing to do is to make a great Instagram + Facebook + Twitter post, release it today, call magazines or whatever to promote it online (Lana Del Rey Releases Album Earlier Due Leak). Bjork's Vulnicura leaked MONTHS before actual release date and she, an intellectual, did that. (as she usually does; does THAT)

The level of unprofessionalism from her team is shocking. Clowns, clowns everywhere...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

If those lyrics from CG on AtRL are accurate I’m even more excited for it. I love it when Lana talks about fire lol! Also 1 1/2 minute instrumental, are we ready for it.... Yes!

Oh, yesterday I said it was just a joke that lover had leaked, but now I’ve seen an actual link to the album that got spread 14h ago on Twitter. Her fandom is so smart they made me believe it was a joke lol