Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's lana we talking about here.She'll probably delay the album and add asap rocky in every song

Don’t forget the daddy Nowels trap beats

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

The full album is out 2 weeks early, what are the chances of Lana and team publicly saying anything? Eclipse posted their e-mails asking people to let them know... it's currently 5:50 AM in LA. I'm excited to see how this plays out... (mostly for the meltdowns)  :toofunny:

I would love to be able to see and know what Lana and her team have been doing for the last two days and how they will react now. Like they prob won't do shit publicly but I would love to see the behind the scene shit shows that are happening lol!  Oh to be a fly on the wall. 

Either way nobody expect anything because it isn't happening till 8/30.

I hope after this mess she finally decides to fire her useless, shit managers

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

the album leaked? i'm sure there are no link that would not be making their way to my inbox

Same x2

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

honestly i can wait two weeks. but it seems that not rly anybody has the link anyways?

Yeah can’t see any link. I think if there has been one only a matter of time before someone uploaded it elsewhere.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

the quality is faecal and you can't understand half of what she's saying, don't ruin your first listening experience :rip: 

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin...