Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love the fact that we, intellectuals (well, at least some of us) know the best thing to do is to make a great Instagram + Facebook + Twitter post, release it today, call magazines or whatever to promote it online (Lana Del Rey Releases Album Earlier Due Leak). Bjork's Vulnicura leaked MONTHS before actual release date and she, an intellectual, did that. (as she usually does; does THAT)

i mean... if they DON'T release it at this point. they really want Lana to flop!

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

this album is incredible

:defeated:

Cinnamon fxcking goes off. The only thing that's changed in BAR is the pre-chorus and chorus - everything else is the same. The verses and the bridge are the same, as they kept the glass shattering thing from the bridge to the last chorus  :defeated: the strings in HIAB are STUNNING.

i mean... if they DON'T release it at this point. they really want Lana to flop!

Lana herself wants to flop considering the choices she's been making for years now (the latest being scraping 2 songs like a day before their release date and not even informing jack about it)

i76mrxw.png 

this album is incredible

:defeated:

Cinnamon fxcking goes off. The only thing that's changed in BAR is the pre-chorus and chorus - everything else is the same. The verses and the bridge are the same, as they kept the glass shattering thing from the bridge to the last chorus  :defeated: the strings in HIAB are STUNNING.

So the album has officially leaked in full length. 

The girl said she got the pics from online and posted to see who “was a fake”.

obviously she's just lying because she knows she's about to get a big fat "threat" from Ben in her DMs like all of us did for having snippets of Love & TNBAR

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

How is it violating her privacy? It isn't like someone is ransacking her house for needles, yet. :rip:

But seriously, it is a non-issue. No one is snooping or being disrespectful about her. The comments are based on what she has made public. People don't publicize the things they want to remain private. 

U do the most ranting like "won't somebody plz think of the children" if they're that young and that triggered by topics regarding drugs and/or addiction, one of the last people they should be listening to is LDR  :deadbanana:

People are posting about what they hear and what they see. She flaunts a narcotics anonymous tag on her keychain which she carries with her everywhere publicly, speaks about drugs in interviews, said "no comment" in regards to recent alcohol consumption in an interview (when she could've easily denied it if she wanted to remain private) and she knows that her fans will speculate every damn line she writes. It's unrealistic to NOT expect this conversation to take place.

open-the-door-for-i-am-a-bogus-gas-man-7

Is the leak hq?

So the album has officially leaked in full length. 

no it's LQ. literally someone recording their speaker from their phone LQ. everything has been recorded though.

I just read the entire credits and I can say that I have so much respect for Jack! He's so multitalented. He reminds me of Kevin Parker, who I hope Lana works with someday. Also, California seems to be the biggest song on the album. There's just so many people playing instruments there! Four drummers :defeated: Also I'm expecting it to have multiple sections, or at least 2 (bigass rock song and then slow piano, like the very first snippet we got).

I'm extremely excited for Happiness now that we know it's not just piano. Bartender is a piano song though, but I'm sure it will be great. I really wanted Happiness to be bigger than just piano.

Damn at the BAR credits  :toofunny:  It screams Lust for Life reject.

We love a horn player.