Cinnamon Girl - 10/10

How to Disappear - ¿?/10

California - 10/10

The Next Best American Record - 6/10

The Greatest - 10/10

Bartender - 9.5/10

Happiness is a Butterfly - 3/10

Hope - 4.5/10

I will be definitely reworking this tracklist so Happiness is an Enema and HIAFJNKSJDOISIJDK aren't the closing two tracks. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

• Norman Fucking Rockwell - 10/10
  • Mariners Apartment Complex - 10/10
  • Venice Bitch - 10/10
  • Fuck It, I Love You - 7/10
  • Doin Time - 7/10
  • Love Song - 6/10
  • Cinnamon Girl - 9/10
  • How to Disappear - 8/10
  • California - 9/10
  • The Next Best American Record - 4/10
  • The Greatest - 9/10
  • Bartender - 7/10
  • Happiness is a Butterfly - 8/10
  • Hope - 6/10

UV > H > NFR > LFL > BTD > P   But it will likely change with HQ.

Ok, so why haven't Ed and Ben put this on streaming services yet

Right? Why hasn't she posted anything yet? She really just doesn't give a fuck anymore, doesn't she? :deadbanana:

8nl2OpX.png

Ikr but I mean they never even did anything about Fi,ily (which is still sitting at the top of the "This Is Lana Del Rey" Spotify playlist, unplayable) and The greatest so I'm really not surprised any action is happening very slowly

Honestly, that's not even the worst, since those who are in that playlist are already looking for Lana. That song got added to hundreds of "Release Radar" playlists, and those are for non-fans too. When the song is actually released, nobody will hear it because it will no longer be sugested. They're literally loosing listeners.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

disgusting behaviour NFR is 10/10

It's probably the most disappointing track for me, considering the fact that I knew Happiness would be my least favorite. It just didn't go anywhere from the snippet for me

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Some thoughts:

• NFR is the biggest song where I see artistic growth (sonically, melodically, and lyrically)
  • the leak occurred exactly 13 days from her official release. Taylor Swift collab confirmed!
  • I can't believe that the 13 year old girl who leaked the album f'ed up so royally with the recording of CG, like... come on
  • I actually love that the album ends sort of anticlimactically with hope. It almost feels like the album ends on a cliffhanger, and we have to wait until next season to find out what happens to our heroine  :toofunny:  :hooker:

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

No matter how the album will turn out VB will be the last song for me.

Yep. VB or How to Disappear for me. 

NFR is the worst title track ever and there I said it

I unfortunately have to agree with this. Before i'm attacked, I actually liked the track Lust for Life for what it was. 

Did the sis really butcher BAR that much :lange:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371