Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The release was cancelled. They're not singles anymore. The double MV has been scrapped. default_gret3.gif

You’re kidding right

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

wait flipside is about barrie im pretty sure and in california she mentions flipside and also that he doesn't have to be cooler than he thinks he should and in BAR and brooklyn baby she also sings about how cool he is.. its sad yknow

i love you, but you don't understand me.

wait flipside is about barrie im pretty sure and in california she mentions flipside and also that he doesn't have to be cooler than he thinks he should and in BAR and brooklyn baby she also sings about how cool he is.. its sad yknow

Violet pills in both Cinnamon Girl and Is This Happiness too

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Hey. Finally sucumbed and gave it a listen. The level of sadness in the album... She sounds like she is absolutely gone from this world, just looking at it through a blurry periscope. Don't know if I may be the only one getting this feeling towards it, but it may be  -if not the- one of the saddest musical projects I've ever listened to. I'm even happy that she's been hanging out with her baddie friends for a year and taking some distance from the things that made her produce this heartbreaking and beautiful thing. I wasn't ready for this. And I'm willing to see what the media that has done fun of her "sadness" till now will have to say about NFR.

BAR has been leaked twice lol

lana has no choice but to make a 3rd version  :hooker:  my baby used to listen to my cassettes underneath my architecture

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Yeah I'm late but i just have to say i wanna wait til the 30th so I'm glad my internet connection is slow af while i'm in a foreign country and i won't be able to listen to anything ;)

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request links to leaks of content set to be officially released.

giphy.gif

Yeah I'm late but i just have to say i wanna wait til the 30th so I'm glad my internet connection is slow af while i'm in a foreign country and i won't be able to listen to the leak. But just in case, DON'T send me any links, ok? ;)

Sarcastically “not” asking for links is against the rules sweaty delet this!

I didn't know that (I meant the videos?) I thought the videos were potentially shot recently and that maybe the editing wasn't done? 

I dunno I was seeking a somewhat rational explanation as the fact that they said they were coming and then... they just didn't... seems weird to me? I don't get it! I may have looked away for half a day and missed something! 

Haven't they been ready since last November?

kinda feel like the whole album could be about to barrie, she said it's about an artist and in venice bitch she sings about she writes he tours also i know she said mariners was just about a guy she was seeing but she said the guy told her they were both messed up and we know lana took care of barrie a lot cause he was really depressed so.. hmm

i love you, but you don't understand me.

This fandom is so messy I-

kinda feel like the whole album could be about to barrie, she said it's about an artist and in venice bitch she sings about she writes he tours also i know she said mariners was just about a guy she was seeing but she said the guy told her they were both messed up and we know lana took care of barrie a lot cause he was really depressed so.. hmm[/

I feel like California is definitely about him

Whew what a day. I was at work when it leaked so I had to catch up on a bajillion pages of ppl asking to definitely not have the link sent to them (admittedly, I did it once for fiily and didn’t even get the damn thing. I was probably drunk and caught up in the moment.). ANYWAYS the reactions have me more excited than ever and I’m digging the lyrics for sure.

I’m not gonna listen to a shitty leak but if it leaks in hq I might do it.

I feel badly for the little girl who leaked it. She awakened the gay wrath of Lana stans and she had no idea what she was doing. I imagine she will remember this day for years to come and will shudder when she hears any bit of NFR.

kinda feel like the whole album could be about to barrie, she said it's about an artist and in venice bitch she sings about she writes he tours also i know she said mariners was just about a guy she was seeing but she said the guy told her they were both messed up and we know lana took care of barrie a lot cause he was really depressed so.. hmm

I think it makes sense that it is about Barrie, the lyrics literally show that.

1. "Norman Fucking Rockwell"   3 / 10

2. "Mariners Apartment Complex"   4 / 10

3. "Venice Bitch"   3 / 10

4. "Fuck It I Love You"   9 / 10

5. "Doin' Time"   10 / 10

6. "Love Song"   5 / 10

7. "Cinnamon Girl"   10 /10

8. "How to Disappear"   2 /10

9. "California"   10 / 10

10. "The Next Best American Record"   9 / 10

11. "The Greatest"   6 / 10

12. "Bartender"   9 / 10

13. "Happiness Is a Butterfly"   10 / 10

14. "Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have - but I Have It"  2  / 10

And I'm willing to see what the media that has done fun of her "sadness" till now will have to say about NFR.

we all know locals will listen to one song to use it for their "i'm so depressed and I need a sugar daddy" personality and then go back to listening to ed sheeran

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*