Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the new bar lyrics are such a joke but like not even in a funny way "i just wanna party with you topangas hot tonight im taking off my bathing suit" in a way it feels like a super classic lana line that someone wrote trying to mock her cliche lyrics

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Alright since people who listened to the LQ songs are terrible clowns, imma go full on and make my NFR rank as well  :toofloppy:

1.Venice bitch

2.The greatest/California I can't decide

3.The greatest/California I can't decide

4.Norman fucking Rockwell

5.Bartender

6.Love song

7.The next best American record

8.Fuck it, I love you

9.Mariner's apartment complex  (These 2, number 8 and 9 could swap places maybe) 

10.Cinnamon girl

11.Doin' time

12.How to disappear

13.Happiness is a butterfly

14.Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have-but I have it

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

the new bar lyrics are such a joke but like not even in a funny way "i just wanna party with you topangas hot tonight im taking off my bathing suit" in a way it feels like a super classic lana line that someone wrote trying to mock her cliche lyrics

and how she starts with saying how he used to dance underneath her architecture and then all of a sudden "WE were so obsessed with writing the next best american record"

just... the old one had a story and made sense

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

HA is this about elle?

I don’t think anyone has bullied Elle...?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

norman fucking rockwell: 9/10

mariner’s apartment complex: 8/10

venice bitch: 10/10

fuck it i love you: 8.5/10

doin time: 6/10

love song: 7.5/10

cinnamon girl: 10/10

california: 9/10

the next best american record: 6/10

the greatest: 10/10

bartender: 10/10

happiness is a butterfly: 8/10

hope: 7/10

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

My first impressions ratings of the LQ version of the record:

NFR 9/10 

Fuck It I Love You 10/10

Love Song 10/10 

Cinnamon Girl 9.5/10 possibly a 10/10 upon a HQ listen, just a little disappointed after all the hype I had for it

California 9.5/10 thought the chorus wasn't as good as I hoped but I have a feeling it may be a 10/10 after multiple listens

TNBAR 8/10 Chorus change really threw me off..... still a good track, would have been 9/10 without the changes

The Greatest 8/10 I can't get into for some reason, with that being said, I still love it

Bartender 9.5/10 SO BEAUTIFUL AND AN UNEXPECTED FAVORITE

HIAB 8/10 I like it much better than I thought I would! It just got a little boring after like 2 minutes

(These ratings will probably go up/down after I listen in HQ)

wow :defeated: i know i’m late and i haven’t listened to anything (not even th/fiily) and y’all really aren’t making it any easier :defeated: what’s the deal though how did it leak? i saw tapes mentioned a few times, did someone take one or they got delivered early?? what happened??

and where is the MERCH :oprah3:

UbsOye5.png

wow :defeated: i know i’m late and i haven’t listened to anything (not even th/fiily) and y’all really aren’t making it any easier :defeated: what’s the deal though how did it leak? i saw tapes mentioned a few times, did someone take one or they got delivered early?? what happened??

and where is the MERCH :oprah3:

yeah some kid got a cassette early apparently

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I still haven't listened to the leaks and don't intend to but I'm SO happy to see this title track love, i knew god gave me enlightened taste when I stanned it back in the ig snippet days (few weeks ago)

locals only