Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wait imagine if Lana worked with Jack AND Dan Auerbach

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Am I the only one who would like a song where Lana and Jack sing together?

Yes lol I don’t think he’s known for singing??

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So far:

The greatest

Love Song

Cinnamon Girl

Norman Fucking Rockwell

California

The Next Best American Record

Mariners Apartment Complex

How To Disappear (so far)

Fuck It I Love You

Venice Bitch

Happiness Is a Butterfly

Doin' Time

hope is a dangerous thing...

Bartender

I think this is the first Lana album I really like EVERY single song.

completely unrelated to the topic at hand - but i remember the other day someone posting about how lana sings about the end of the world a lot, and just wanted to add my thoughts:

1. the first shot of her first official music video, video games, is literally of the apocalypse.

2. "born to die" is the name of her first full length studio album under LDR.

3. also there are SO many lyrical motifs she's used since BTD that have had apocalyptic connotations.

4. that's not to mention tropico being about the beginning of the earth as well as the downfall of it.

5. there are so many connections between her different music videos and songs and i think someone should put together a theory about it all.

giphy.gif

Venice Bitch, The greatest and California the top 3 tracks of the album CONFUCKINGIRMED

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Yes lol I don’t think he’s known for singing??

He sings too, you should check him out

Venice Bitch, The greatest and California the top 3 tracks of the album CONFUCKINGIRMED

Where's Bartender????

Where's Bartender????

It's very good, but not quite top 3, at least in my opinion

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I wonder if they’ll release the record this Friday, the 23rd, then? It absolutely sucks that the record leaked and to make it worse it was 2 weeks early. :(

Is there any news from someone who’s reached out to Ben and Ed about the potential early release?

I don't know if it did change for fact, but it probably sounded different because it was just a recording from her phone? The piano progression before she sings "but you're just a man" sounded a bit more intense, now it sounds more subdued idk, it's hard to tell from that shitty recording.

Ms Del Rey- the real leaker all along..?

locals only