Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It is appropriate to download songs Lana never wanted out there, but it's inappropriate to listen to songs that she does want out there? Funny logic. 

Both are wrong. Period. Lana is against both, and rightfully so. 

California dream, I got my money on my mind (Fuck it, I love you) Chances in my veins, running out of time giphy.gif

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

So you think not one of those hundreds of songs were shelved because Lana didn't want them out there? Unrealistic. If she wanted them out there because she "makes them for luv of the music" she'd upload them for free, much like she did with Looking For America lmao. Her hard drive was hacked, she said it herself. Those songs were stolen from her and she never intended on officially releasing them, and still has not (hence why we don't have a lot of those songs in good quality).

Fail to see how listening to these is appropriate but listening to an album that she wants out there is not. 

im just speculating and trying to understand where you are coming from, but thats a good point! 

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

Both are wrong. Period. Lana is against both, and rightfully so. She could reuse them like she did with BAR, but whats the point if fans have already listened to them...

She's so against the idea that she sang Serial Killer live many many times.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So you think not one of those hundreds of songs were shelved because Lana didn't want them out there? Unrealistic. If she wanted them out there because she "makes them for luv of the music" she'd upload them for free, much like she did with Looking For America lmao. Her hard drive was hacked, she said it herself. Those songs were stolen from her and she never intended on officially releasing them, and still has not (hence why we don't have a lot of those songs in good quality).

Fail to see how listening to these is appropriate but listening to an album that she wants out there is not. 

omg i didnt know her hard drive was hacked, where did she say that?

oh my GOD can y’all stop please or have this conversation in your pms or make a different thread for it i’m so tired of the constant fighting in here

UbsOye5.png

omg i didnt know her hard drive was hacked, where did she say that?

Speaking to Radio.com, the singer explains that the emerging tracks are all sourced from a hack to her personal computer.

“To be honest, what really happened was, three years ago somebody remotely accessed my hard drive,” Lana states in the interview. “There are hundreds of them.”

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Speaking to Radio.com, the singer explains that the emerging tracks are all sourced from a hack to her personal computer.

“To be honest, what really happened was, three years ago somebody remotely accessed my hard drive,” Lana states in the interview. “There are hundreds of them.”

damn, the invasion of privacy :smh:   where do you think all the new leaks come from? im kida late to the party, but who is honymoun or whatever on youtube who is always leaking things

oh my GOD can y’all stop please or have this conversation in your pms or make a different thread for it i’m so tired of the constant fighting in here

Why is any conversation that isn't "HAY GUYZ HOW WOULD U RANK THESE SONGS WE HAVE IN SHITTY CASSETTE TAPE QUALITY!?!?" cited as "fighting"? Lmao

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Both are wrong. Period. Lana is against both, and rightfully so. She could reuse them like she did with BAR, but whats the point if fans have already listened to them...

She's so against the idea that she sang Serial Killer live many many times.

don't forget Us Against The World!

giphy.gif

i feel like she doesn't really care as much as we think she does (anymore) putting BAR on the album felt really lazy like if she actually cared about that song she would've changed the production like she didnt even change the backing vocals that say fame and she probably only changed the lyrics so she wasnt throwing out a completely known unreleased song 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Screen-Shot-2017-07-25-at-10.51.00-am.pn92db5c19d5032f48849afbb213055330.jpg

the fact that they photoshopped her head and tilted it to the side  lmao.gif

I thought the pic on the right was an edit?

That’s a real pic? rip.gif

the person who photoshopped it didn't even remove the blue/green reflection on her face (although they tried smoothing it by blurring it i guess) but deleted parts of her hair and head around the middle part in the back to get rid of the green and blue surroundings reflections in it rip.gif

also that copy and paste pattern next to her shoulder and arm on the right

let alone that the coachella pic that was taken with the flash on has completely different lighting than the pics taken outside.

i76mrxw.png 

How do you buy a truck in the middle of the night won't the dealership be closed 

This wasn't a rhetorical question I'm genuinely confused 

NFR's hope for a good spot on the charts was lowkey dead once they announced the release date (and even a bit earlier tbh)

i still wish her well though rip

i76mrxw.png