Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

would they be able to share a screenshot of the email or whatever notification they got??

Absolutely nothing! The money is just back in their accounts and the website shows the same stuff

MY RATINGS FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD

Mariners Apartment Complex 10

Greatest 10

California 9

Bartender 9

How to Disappear 9

Cinnamon Girl 8

Happiness is a Butterfly 8

Fuck it I love You 7.5

Norman Fucking Rockwell 7

Love Song 6.5

[every song above 6 is good! I listened to happiness is a butterfly & cinnamon (white mustang of this era!) snippet so many times, the end product did not make me that happy]

Hope Is a Dangerous Thing 6

Doin' Time 6

Venice Bitch 5

The Next Best American Record 4

[every song below six, is either a so-so cover (doin' time), has non-existent beyond-basic production that ruins the song (hope is a dangerous thing) or the song is just boring to me cause it doesn't click (venice bitch). omg I'm so pissed about best american record - it was a 10 but she butchered the lyrics to something lame & crinngey. she should have left the demo untouched. I couldn't even finish the reworked version it was so stoopid.]

Overall rating: 7.5/10

Idk where it stands in comparison to UV, Honeymoon & LFL — but I can say this for sure that it comes nowhere close to her magnus opus BTD (Paradise Edition) & her second best, Kahne produced, AKA.

I like the use of synth in production.

Magnum opus btd? Oops

guys can someone please update me? i wasn't at home for a week.

i heard the album leaked? but only in 128. is that true?.

where are the singles? should they came out on the 16-17th ?

a billie fan received the nfr cassette way earlier and leaked the whole thing in tin can quality, the greatest and fi,ily were delayed and leaked prior to the album leak

11 freakin more days. Sometimes it feels like once this record finally comes out I can break free of the curse that keeps me glued to reading this thread. I might take a few days away once it’s here to let it sink in without all this background noise of ppl fighting over whether Love Song is good or not (I imagine I’ll at the very least like it).

a billie fan received the nfr cassette way earlier and leaked the whole thing in tin can quality, the greatest and fi,ily were delayed and leaked prior to the album leak

ew wtf.

well i wont listen to any cassete rips.... ew.

but why did they delay the single releases....

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

but why did they delay the single releases....

Nobody said anything. Jack said on Twitter they would come out at 12am that day and then quickly said it was a mistake and it would come "soon". Maybe they wanted to give some space between the singles and SOW/LFA? It was before the leaks, so...

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

MY RATINGS FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD

Mariners Apartment Complex 10

Greatest 10

California 9

Bartender 9

How to Disappear 9

Cinnamon Girl 8

Happiness is a Butterfly 8

Fuck it I love You 7.5

Norman Fucking Rockwell 7

Love Song 6.5

[every song above 6 is good! I listened to happiness is a butterfly & cinnamon (white mustang of this era!) snippet so many times, the end product did not make me that happy]

Hope Is a Dangerous Thing 6

Doin' Time 6

Venice Bitch 5

The Next Best American Record 4

[every song below six, is either a so-so cover (doin' time), has non-existent beyond-basic production that ruins the song (hope is a dangerous thing) or the song is just boring to me cause it doesn't click (venice bitch). omg I'm so pissed about best american record - it was a 10 but she butchered the lyrics to something lame & crinngey. she should have left the demo untouched. I couldn't even finish the reworked version it was so stoopid.]

Overall rating: 7.5/10

Idk where it stands in comparison to UV, Honeymoon & LFL — but I can say this for sure that it comes nowhere close to her magnus opus BTD (Paradise Edition) & her second best, Kahne produced, AKA.

I like the use of synth in production.

pls dms

giphy.gif