Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I have to comment on Chuck's plead about the leak on her story.

For almost 2 years now Chuck has just been a mooch to Lana.
Lana bought her a house?? Chuck complains about being poor and starts a go-fund-me??  Even though her family is full of literal millionaires?

I am not going to apologize for listening to the leak especially because most of us have pre-ordered the album and have been giving Lana our money for YEARS now. 
And her comment about us trashing her photography and asking for Neil "Their contract ended years ago!!!" LMAO Bitch that's why we want them to sign a new one  :toofunny: 

Chuck Grant is a lame excuse for a photographer and recognizes her own privilege while trying to benefit off of others who aren't as privileged.
A rat.  :crossed:

Drag me all you want idc, you're the idiot for praising her and her existence as an insult to the working class.  :flop:

Lana bought her a house?? Chuck complains about being poor and starts a go-fund-me??  Even though her family is full of literal millionaires?

I am not going to apologize for listening to the leak especially because most of us have pre-ordered the album and have been giving Lana our money for YEARS now. 

And her comment about us trashing her photography and asking for Neil "Their contract ended years ago!!!" LMAO Bitch that's why we want them to sign a new one  :toofunny: 

Chuck Grant is a lame excuse for a photographer and recognizes her own privilege while trying to benefit off of others who aren't as privileged.

Drag me all you want idc, you're the idiot for praising her and her existence as an insult to the working class.  :flop:

What did she say? Just checked her ig and there's nothing about the NFR leak there? Are you tripping?

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I don't know which story you're talking about but it does seem odd to me that both barrie and chuck have gofundmes for their projects when Lana has bank lmao. I get that Barrie is her ex and Chuck might want to be outside her sister's sphere on this one, but still. Maybe BenEd are such absentee fathers because she's got them funneling the donations $10 at a time breaking bad style. 

locals only

I don't know which story you're talking about but it does seem odd to me that both barrie and chuck have gofundmes for their projects when Lana has bank lmao. I get that Barrie is her ex and Chuck might want to be outside her sister's sphere on this one, but still. Maybe BenEd are such absentee fathers because she's got them funneling the donations $10 at a time breaking bad style. 

Lana literally just bought Chuck and her "girlfriend" a house  :facepalm:

Is that real??

This can't be real

That Chuck screenshot is fake  :awkney:

stop bullying the poor sis (literal sis) #JusticeForChuck

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

doubt thats real, atrl and twitter wouldve eaten the "stop saying im a bad photographer" up. and shed never write that. 

get a brain yall, just cus smth is on the internet doesnt mean its real. 

posts like that should be warnable

image.png