Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Remember to stay on topic & be respectful, everyone!!! :-) Don't spam the thread with empty content and bickering!!! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Remember to stay on topic & be respectful, everyone!!! :-) Don't spam the thread with empty content and bickering!!! x

Sorry Elle!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Is this the longest pre-release thread we've had? Next one better be just 1000 pages or summ

I think lust for life had take 1 and take 2 lmao

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

About Hope

this is the worst song she ever released to date its so bad its almost a crime

you lack taste. you’re too scared to recognize the greatness that is hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it. sad.

qfrWuBl.png

What song are you guys excited to hear for the first time? 

The song I can't wait to listen to (because I just feel like it's going to have the RHCP explosive vibes she spoke about) is:

Hope is a dangerous thing

need Bartender. Then California and then Norman Fucking Rockwell. The power these titles have...

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Is this the longest pre-release thread we've had? Next one better be just 1000 pages or summ

this is what happens when the pre-release thread starts 1 year before the album release date  :deadbanana: