Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

California is one of my favorite songs. Not only that, but California sounds amazing. It makes me go a little crazy on it to be honest. Like, I cannot get it far enough down my ears to be satisfied.

i didnt realize i mentioned california twice, the second one was supposed to be cinnamon but tbh california being mentioned both times feels correct

qfrWuBl.png

I don’t think she said *refrain* I think she suggested it but if you have the post up prove me wrong sis

Also I previously explained the whole “the album leaked prior to release therefore it is relevant for discussion in the pre-release thread” but I mean go off

And finally most ppl /are/ using spoilers but like, obviously a lot of people aren’t going to get the memo, can’t be bothered or don’t even think they’re saying anything that’s spoilerish. Like e.g i said earlier cinnamon is a great song and has a great outro, does that really spoil it? Do you sit there like “oh my god, he said it’s a great song, he said there’s a fucking outro now THIS SONG IS RUINED, lanaboards user SunChild RUINED the fucking album REEEEEE”

I just don’t get it

No one is being inconsiderate or lacking in respect except for you rn sis, I don’t have a gun to your head telling you not to listen to the leaks, so don’t have a gun to mine tellin ppl what they can and can’t say on motherfuckin lanaboards.com ¿

I’m not saying you can’t say what you want...... you just skipped basically everything I just said..... who cares what she said exactly I’m not quoting her??? All I said was to USE SPOILERS WHEN TALKING ABOUT THE LEAKED VERSION OF THE ALBUM SO THOSE OF US WHO DONT WANT TO HEAR CRITICISMS AND GRIPES OR PRAISE CAN FORM OUR OWN OPINIONS WHEN THE ALBUM RELEASES AND DISCUSS WITH YOU GUYS!!!!

Wow, I seriously didn’t think it would be this hard to get a message thru to some of u but FUCK

It’s not about “ruining the album” quote me when I have EVER said that?????? I just don’t care about what parts of the album you think are the best or worst and don’t want to be told about outros and interludes. Let some of us actually be surprised when we hear it. I don’t want to read opinions based off of a shitty LQ leak. You’re acting like it’s not spoilery but it actually is. It’s the literal DEFINITION of spoiler. It’s like me telling you about a death in a tv show. It’s not “ruining” it but it’s just.... now there’s no surprises left in store when we all go to listen to it. I wish I could avoid it and still share hype here but obviously some in this community are so stuck up their own asses, they feel I’m trying to “silence” them or whatever and I’m not. I just simply wish everyone here knew how to use basic codes for things, especially after being told how to do it multiple, multiple times.

I never thought I’d have to explain this, yikes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

California is one of my favorite songs. Not only that, but California sounds amazing. It makes me go a little crazy on it to be honest. Like, I cannot get it far enough down my ears to be satisfied.

is this supposed to read like the cock is one of my favorite taste posts

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL