Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If the vinyl color discussion was still alive we would’ve reached page 4000 by now

I think it’ll be brown

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

here’s how to avoid spoilers on lanaboards.com leading up to August 30th!

1. Refrain from reading the pre-release thread

2. Log off Lanaboards.com

3. Cover your eyes with your hand as you scroll through?

4. Gouge out your eyes? controversial but.... it works

Just my tips! I could do a whole ass write up on your stupid post and drag you for filth but I already did that a few pages ago, you just can’t read apparently. Xo

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Stream Pop 2 and merge this thread with the Charli XCX thread

No let’s pass the Charli thread up

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

here’s how to avoid spoilers on lanaboards.com leading up to August 30th!

1. Refrain from reading the pre-release thread

2. Log off Lanaboards.com

3. Cover your eyes with your hand as you scroll through?

4. Gouge out your eyes? controversial but.... it works

Just my tips! I could do a whole ass write up on your stupid post and drag you for filth but I already did that a few pages ago, you just can’t read apparently. Xo

Drag me, please. Do it.

giphy.gif

Drag me, please. Do it.

Who is she?
Drag her,
Read her,
Slay her,
Ş̶̡̧̧̨̧̡̡̧̢̨̧̢̡̛̛̛̛̱̭̹̻͈̱̙̤̮͖̥̥̦̩̜͖̟͈͉̩̼̙̹̲͇͍͈͙̖͕̗̠̹͓̜̩̠̜̘̗̪̰̞̻̬͙̖̣̪͎̪͍̲̙̝͇̻̘̳̹͎̮͇̙͔͈̮̝̱̭͓̳̗̙̦̣̺̮̝̭̘͍̬͖͇̳̹͚̹̹̟̞͔̩͖̤̝̩̝̠̱͔̤͙͈͔̰̖͉̙̼̪͓̲̣͐͂̑͋͗̓̑̈́͊͆́̇͛̆͗͆̏̌͛̑͗̍́̇͌͋̏̐̿̄̿͛̏̋̓̂̐̌̽͐̅͊̓̿̃̔͆̌͂͋̓̈͋̐̈́̓͊̿́̇̔̉̽̄͂͂̾͂͆͑̔̌́̐͑͌̓̄̀̋̅̄̾̑̎̉̒̈̑̆͗̾̊̒͆̌̓͂̌̌̄̿̈́̈́̿͗̅͌̀̓̓̈̉̽̇̑̌̂̔́́̽̄̌͐̎̍̄͋̀͘͘͘̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅį̷̢̢̨̨̡̢̧̢̢̨̧̡̧̨̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̝͚̱̥̳͉̯̻͔̖̻̜͉̝̥͇̖̹͈͚̭̳͙̹͖̘͓̫̝̺̦̻͔̼̗̦̜̦͉̘̩̝̩͚͕̙̲̳͙̯͙̙̙̺͔͍̪͉̫͉̖͕̠͉̭̥̞̼͔͓̗̩̣͖̯̹̦̣͙͓̪̱͙͇̞͈̖̤͈̪̼̜͉̩̻͇͉͍͖̥̦̪̫̮̗̰͇̘̤̬̠̖̗͉̣̮̫̬͉̰̜͖͉̥͖̪͍͙̣̺̝̰̳͚̯̲̺͖͈̻̜̭̬̗̳̱͈̬̙̲̳͕̹͕̠͍̼̰̰͖̫͉̼͙̺̥̭̻̺̘̳̳͓̠̰̪͖͖̩͇̫͒̀̈́̒́͌̑̈̌́̄͑͒͛̅͗͋͐̇͑͛̑̆̄̂̓͒̆̏͗̋͆͐͋̂̊͑̀̍̑̀͌͊͋̈́̂̋̔̏͌̃̆̊̀̈̃̐̑̀̇̌̓͐̆̀̀͛̂͆͐̀̔̋̏̓̋́͐̍͆̇͑̇̃̈̀̉͆̓͑̓̇̉̆͌̒̇͗͋̓̾̌̅̌͛̉͋̊̿̀̄̋̑̌̐̀͂̎̄̓̊̈̇͆̃̅̅̓͂́̈́̾̿̇̑͆̅̈́̀̋̌́̋̈̅̄͂̀̏̉̃͛̍͊̈́̏͛̏́̓͂̋͑̐͗̓͗͒͑͊͊̍̓̆̆͛̀̍͑̓̄͊̈́̎͆̓͒̃̇̋̿̔̏̅͗͆̊̌̇̓̔͆̒̈́̔͌̍͒̍̀̅̀̌̀̂̇͌̎̽̂̀̊͛̍́̀̋̈̒̐̀̇̽̄̈́̿̇̑̀̀̈́͒͐̆́̀̋͊̂̇́̌̌̋̚͘̚̕̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅp̴̨̧̢̧̨̡̛̛̛̗̜̰͎̝̳͚̻̤̰̣̗̝̟͎̱͇̣̬̰̭̘̪̘̪̯̮̗̯̜̯͖̬͙̯̲̥͇̰̣̺̹͕̼̻͇̖̗͌̇̽͑̏̀͋͐̄̄̾̐̅̔́̓̔̈́̓̽̈́̓̄͋͗͒͌̿̆̅̊̈́͛͐͆̔́͗͆̆͒̑̍͂̑͗͋̀̐̈́̇̓̀̅̆̽̒̇̒͊̆̉̏̐̂͆̾͑̈́̅̓̆̄̅̿̍̄̓̔̓̏͋͌̂̆̅̽͛́̑͋̈̏͑̽̐̆̔̓̎̇̉̈́̓͛̂̿̀̇̀͑̄͂̊̅͋̕͘͘͘͘̕̚͘̚͘̕͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅp̵̧̨̧̨̡̢̧̡̡̡̨̨̛̛̼̘͈̬̥̺̩̺̠͎͙̳̞͓͈̺͎̲̙͚̩̰̟͔͚̱̦͇̘̤̘͕͓͚̙̻̹͖̮͎̪̮͉̥͎̩̣͉̖̫̰͍̗͍͎̮̤͕̥̣̥͇̝̘̘̜̙͕̙̯̹̼͚̤͉͍̟̝̗̝̙̺̲̘͙͎̮͉̮͖͕̘͈̙̻̥̫̣̝͙̗͖̯̦̭̤̣̱̰̳̹̭̩̩̼̭͈͕̳͚͍̥̤̱̔̈́̓́̐̈́̈̋̀̐͌͑́̈́͛̈́́̈́͗͗̀͂̆̓͒͗͆͐̇̄͑̓́͌͊͗̑̉͒͋̄͋̆̈́̌̊̏͂͂̑́͒̈́̄̊̐͂͂̃̀̓̽͌͆̍̋̿̍̊̎̿̇̐̑́̊̊̐̓͒̄̓̉͆͂͗́̌̃̉̆̆͑͐̿̉̾͂́͒̊̑̂̋̀̈́̔̓̈͂̑͌̅́̐̈́̒́͊̔͋̓̍̏͋́̇̈́͌̒̾̆̂̏́̍͛̌́̓̃̓̇̀̅͆̓̍͛̇͛̉͛̍̽̌̓͊̌̂͗͊͌̀̌̃̚̚̚͘̚̕̕͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅi̸̢̨̡̧̧̨̢̧̡̧̡̡̨̡̢̛̗̯̤̫̣̭̗̦͕̳̺̠̠̬͈͇̟̜̫͈̝̫̖̳̮̬͕̮͙̻̤̦̯̺͖͍͖̪͙͉͖̱̥̯̖̥̗̞̮͎̟͈͉̗͍͓̳͎͉̹̤̥̼͕̪̪̖̘̦̙̬̻̩̠̘̙̜͍̳̖̗̺̩̠̹̘̼̜͖͔̙̭̮̘̥͕̝̭̰̟̼̭͔̠͉̦͎͚̺̩̩̥̠̭̝̫̺͖̖̟͕̳̝͎͔͕̥̲̥͚͎̖͕̘̣̪̰͍͙͉̲̪͚̫̱̪̠̼̣̰̪̟̻̺̩̲̪̗͔͎̮̭͎̩̠̩̙̭͎̯̫̘̼͔͚̪̰̘̫͂̔̾̓͗́͐̽͆̐͗̉̈̎̉̆̄́́͑̐̏̀͂̿̿͒͌̈̈͒̏̉͐̀̌̿̓̌̇͒̽̔̃͗̌͑͐́͒̔̈́̌̋͋̃͂͌̊͑̆͐͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅņ̶̡̢̨̢̡̢̢̨̡̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̹̳̼͔̹̬̜͔̩̟͉̬̰͉̝̱͖̣͇̮͈͇̟͍̫̖̭̖̳̤̳̲̯̱͙͚͙̫̙̠̹͇̼͔̰͍̱̝̦͕̖͈̼͙̹̩̘̼̣͉̬̘̼̠̪̯͚͈͈̰̬̹̳͔̞͎̙̜͕͔̳͍̰͖̜̼̗̗̱̮͎̲͓̬̙͎͈̹͖͉̼̥͔̣̺̖̙̮̪̖̲̣̜͓̗̰̭͚̪̖̱̪͔̺̳͈̥͔̪̤̬͈͖͚͚̣̦̥͔͚̼̜̣̳̺̱̳͙̞͕̪͖͇͙͔̭̹͔̖͕̣̲̳̳͖͇͉̫͙͔̝͙̪͉̳̙̬̳̟̹̰̥̲̩̟͙͉̳̯͕̮͖͚̰̤͇͔͚͇̺̩̞̜̂̆͋̌͆̍̂̇̑̆̒̋͗̄͗̈́̓͐͋̿̈̈̾́̃͒̈́̅̎͑͆͑̃̇̂͂̒͑̆͑̿͐̎͑̄͆̈́̾̈́̔͛̓̐̐̈̓̽̅̈́̊̾́͗̓̄̒͆̈́͌̑͋̿͋̆͒̋͋͑͐͋͗̀͛͑́͛̎̎͛̐̍͒̅̋͆̇́̾̊̀̊͗̀́̆̍̽̋̈́̈̊̆̽̓̂̀͆̊͂́̈́̂̂́̽͌͛͛̽̽̇́̂̈́̍̊̔͐̔̈́̒̑̌̿̾̾͂̑̍̉̀͆̒̽͒͗̅̔̋͗͊̂́̌͗̈́̔̈̉͐̇̄͂̑͑̔͌̃̔͒̽̈́̉̀̽̉̌͋̎̀̏̀̎̃̏͗͗̑͆̀͊̔̓͊́̕͘̚̕̕̚̚̕̚̕͘̚̚̕̕͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅģ̵̡̨̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͈̠̗̳̦͕̠͇̹̺͕̝̠̱͚̥̯̹͖̙̮͎̩̤̻͕͉̳͈̣̟̰̯͖̥͈͍̣̞͓̘͖͕̻͉͖̣̱͖̗̮͎̯͕̓̅́̅̀͆̂̃̈́͌͊̓̐́̅̄̃͋͑̊̌̅̊̓̔̃͛̏͛̅̈́͊̆̆̎̏̃̆̾̒͗̔̑͆͆̽̃̿̋̀̃͒̑̿̈́͊̈́̂̃̎͋́̇̈̉̒͆͆͐̈͊̂̒̎͊̆͐̀̈͗̀̋̓̑̈͌̓̔̀͋̓͐̇͑́̈́̃͒̀͋̓̇̀̿́̃̍̄̍͗̋́̐̅̏̍̽͋̓͗͋̎̋́̋̉̊͊̒͊̀͐̍̑̍̑̈̓͛̎̈́́̓̏̄̊͒̈́̆̂́͆̐͊̀̔͂̂̈̅̔̃͐̽̄͂̎̑́̍̑́̍̌͗͛̓̈͑̓̈́̂̈́͆̏͋͒̏͋̔̓̄̉̄͆̒͊͛͌͑̇̓́̋̿̇̽͑͗͗̃̍͛͊̈̓̿̌̎̊̿̎̄̏̌̋̀̽̏̾͆̈́̊̉̃̈̅̆̈́̃̎͂͗̎̐̄̇̾͘͘̚̚͘͘̚̚͘̚̚͘̚̚̚̕̚̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅ ̶̢̨̛̛̛̘͍̻͇̪̤̖̠̬͉̜̰̦͉̪̺̲̠̜̮͎̺̦͙͙̠̹̯̖̖̣̫͙̪̭̑̿̀̀̐͗͒͌̒͛͊͛͗͆͛͗͑͊̿̓̂̾͒͌̂̋͌̀͗̑͌͂̃̌̂̅̿̉̿̀̀͂̀͌̀͌̅̐̑͌͑̾͑̈̇̽́̓̔̄̎͋̈́̇͗̈́̐͋̾̂̍̒̉͐̔̋̓̀̂͆̾̃̑̿́̃̈̀̉̓̇͋̈̿̑͊͌́̽̾͋̄̂̇̎̄̇̋̀̀̍̐̈́̎̑̄͗͋̆̃͐̇̃̀̍̒̔̕̕̚͘͘̚̚̕̕͘̕̚̚͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ơ̶̡̡̡̧̛̻͙̳̳̫̮̥͔̟̠̗̯̦̙̱̘͎̮̼̥͇̳̳͇̝͈͇̩͉̻̰̰̼̥͈͔͈̻̦̮͎̗̦͉͙͍̖̮͚͈̣̗̮͈̲̱͉͖̩͔̖̪̦͖̱̖̠̼̦͓͔̲̗͎͈̦͐́̏̋̇̄̈́͛́̒͆͋͂̿́͆͋̀̅̓͐̄̓́͋̄̋̉̐̒̋̋̃̀̍̇̓̐̏̊̐́̀̓̓̄͋̅̒͛͑͑̈́͌̒̉̐̉̍͊̈͆́̐̿̀̊̃̍̊̽͐̍̓́̔̓̏̅͑̆̂́̆͐̒̐̂̊́̏̀͛̎͋̍͊͐́̍͆͊̌͆̾̊̽̈́͋͐̆̏͑̊̒̌͑̀͐́̔̀̂̾̔̇͐̃̿̀͐́̎̃̌̉͂̎̍͐͐̊́̎͌͐̑̽̒͐͐͗͋̓̽͊̍̈̈́̏̑̋̑̅͊̈́̇̌̐̒̚͘͘̕̕̚̕̕͘̚̕͘͘͘͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠ͅͅñ̷̡̢̧̨̢̡̧̧̧̧̡̡̨̧̡̢̢̢̧̧̢̧̨̢̡̢̤͓̗͖͚̜͇̙̹͍̻̼̰͎͕̗̱͍̞͙̻̮̦̤͕͕͓̩͚̯͓͓͙͔̖̹̥̯̠̟̖̖͈̥̭̳̼̞̤̬̝̗̞͈̝͍̩͉͍͖̲̼͍̰̺̙̹̫͙̲̻̱̹͉̣͉͔̼̜̞͈̘͉̳̫̪̰͖̠͇̯͕͇͚̳̯̤̘͚̼͉̤͚̫̖̭͖͙̮̹̠̻̮̻̥̰̪͖͍̙̺͍̦̻̮̙̤͉̣͓̩͉̞̹̺̹̩͍͙͉͎̹̙͇̝̙̘͔̼̥͚̫̗͕̩͖̗̤̘̜͓͔̭̙̟̻̤͎̙͔̱̟̞̘̠̰͎͈̬̻̥̠̯̬̥̣̝̦̜̜̟̖̦̣̩̻͈̠̝͉̝̻̘͈̻̗̲̦͓̹̜̦̩͕͈̖̮̞̹̗̜̠̝̻̻̥͖̙̙̯̬̜̬̮͇̱͕͖̜̣̥͈̙͇̫͖̯̊͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̨̧̧̧̡̛̛̛̤̺͉͕̱̠̺̦̯̜̥̹͔͎̱̼̝̬̯͇̝̥̝͖̟̜̝̮̹̼̩̞̲͎̳͖̦̝͈͙̥̗̬̤̖̘̰̼͚̬̺̭̼̹̳͙̺̥͙̥͎͉͉͓͔̤͎͖̻͚̤͍͈̬̱͇̼̟͍̲̲͔͖͇̤̈́́̎̏̃̋̋͗͒̔̍͗̿̓͂̔͗̄͂̈́̅̔͑̄̒̃̅̏͗̒̑͗͗͒̒̅̒̽͛̉̍̓̏̈́̓̍́͆̿͐́̂͋̃͗͋͋̾͗͐́̀̆̾͌̿̉͌͂̑̓̆̀͌̆́̆̏͗͒̒̕̚̚͘͜͠͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅt̸̢̧̨̧̡̢̨̧̡̡̡̨̧̢̡̨̨̨̧̧̢̧̛̛̖͖̦͖̗͓̖̟̘͕͍̪͈̙̘̙͎͖̞̺̺̲͈̹̫̮̼͖̼͙̯̣̟̱̭̺̳͉͓̰͙̼̼̝̳͈̱̯͖̩͎̹̬̩̰̘̩̣͚̦̻̬̺̜̥̪̝̳̫̻̼̦̝̝̱̣͙̬̼̠̻̯̖͔̟̲͙̘̻͉͎͇̬̞̞͉̙̬͚̼̮̙̥̱̝̹͍̝͔̝̩̤͕̣̮̞͖̰̻͍̩̼̯̪̰̘̲͖͖͎͉͙̹̮̹͙̘̫̜̫̪̱̳͕̪̘̞̝͙̟̼̬̩̳̫̫͓̼̟͙̣̩͓̻̫͕͔̣̘̱͎̩͈͎͔̤̱͓̦͇̹̝̻̲̫͍̲̭̟̘̪̝̩̺̻̜̠̫̻̜̜̺̲̻́̈́͂̄̽̓̇͂̈́͌͛̑͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅh̸̛̛̛̟̻͕̙̹͂́̀̈̉͗̈̐̆̅́̔̋̔̔̀̈͐͑͛̓̿̔̍̅͂̀͊̐̒͊̽͐̆̓͒͗́̑̉̎̓̋̈́̂͛͒̅̾̈́͌͋̊͊̎̌̄̑͗̈́͑̓̇͊̍̏͛͐̓̈͊͛̈́̾̄̓́̔̿̈̓̾̆̒́̀̆̀͒̊̾̑̿͆́̑̕͘͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ā̷̡̡̡̡̧̢̡̡̡̢̨̡̨̡̧̧̡̨̡̧̧̢̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛͓͕̣̺̖̫̺̟͙̝͈͙̬̠̝͔̙̪̫̮̹̱̼̤̰͎̣̳̥̫̗̪͓̝̞͔̣͇͉̠͇̘̖͓̪͕͍͍̲͈̥̘͚̤̞̼͖̙͇͈͓͇͕̤̺̠̖̪͓̭͈̣̫̤̖̣̟̪̖̰̹̝̜̙̺͔̟̩͚̞̳͖̤̖͍̣̯̰̖̘̗̗͉̺̣̖̝͖̟͎̳͍̙̮͓̹͍̞͇̰̥̩̰̦̯̺͇͉͙͇̱̜͇̣̤̻̱̭͖̹̱̱͍͉͖̻͍̞̣̟̪͎̝̭̬̝͇̪̟̩̦̩̥̖̱̫̦͖̣͈̘̲̘̖̹̻̺̼̜͔̜̰̜̮͎̲̩̻̭̮̖͉̩̦͍̫̣̻̤̪͕̤̼̖́̈̈́́͑͒̌̈̿́̽̇͛̋̂̆̀̉̿̽̈́̊̒̇̐͆͗̿̃͆̈̎̅̊͂̉̊͆̿̇͊̌͗̂̂̎̑̃̈́̆̾͊̒̊̓̅̓̔̒́̊̓̔͛̆̿̏̒͌̔͒̔̓̂͋̆̉̓͋͛͑̍̿̀̑͆͆̀̔̅̊̅̅̀̈͋͆͛̒̂̂̑͑̽̂̔͋̊͊̿́̿̔́͂̽̂͛͗̀̒̒̒̎̄̃̑́̔̓͋̊̐̈̿͒̇̈́͛̈́̐͊͛̍̐̌̓̃̑͋́͌̉͌̈͊̎̃̉̓̈̌̊͊̆̾͋̾̍̆̀̾͊̈̽̋̇̉̋̔̔̊͆̌͐̈́̎̆̈́͛̀̃́̉̌̐̽͒̚̕̚͘͘͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅt̸̢̨̨̢̡̨̨̨̡̡̨̛̟̹̺̳̩̭̖̫̮̪̙̤̦̲͍̣̠̗̙̪̘̜̰̲̬͇͚̙͙̫̲̩̥̬̣̬͕̤̟̞̖̭͈͔͙̯̩̦̺̟̘͙͉̹̥̺̫̙̣̼̠̖̦͍͎̱̮̳͖̥̘̺͎͕̞̟̺̤̹̥̲̘̭̺̖̫̱̟̝̤̥̰̰̝͔̘̳̖͎̦̳͔̰̹̩̘̻̝̪̙̦̘̫̺̫͕̲͎̫͕͎̪̥̳̻͊͆̾̎̍̍͊̿̐̐́̑̓͌͂̐̔̂̿͌̓̓̓̈͂̆̔̇͌̒̀̑͐̀̅͛̽̑̈́͂́̉̄̒͌̆̉͐̏̑̎͐̽̎̿͛͋̈́̍́̍͗̾̌̚͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̨̢̨̢̡̧̧̧̡̢̢̧̡̡̡̧̢̡̡̨̡̨̧͉̗̠̞͇͖͕̺̲̥̯̫͚̺̘̭͔̳̣̼͕̘̮̺̪̫̩̘͉̻̬͍̙̪̦̩̜̹̲̱̹̭̩͖͈̞̹̳̳͕̜͎̫̬͔̳̙̳͖̲̹̱͙̤̰̫͇̰̖̥̫̜̹͔͔̩̦͙̞̹̹̪̟͕̦̥̗̘̠̥̤̟͎̯̙̲̮̘̹̺̟̘͔̗̜̹̜̣̤̺̣̲͇̙̲͙̥̬̭̠͇͎̬̲͚͎̜͓͎̳̳̝̘̤̖̯̬͉͓̬̜̼̙̗̮̺͉͖̗̳̰͎̲̦͙̼̯̜̰̰͍̞̖͈̖̖͓̦̝̲̹͉̝̻͙̤̝̪͖͖͎̲̯̘̪̠̼͔̦̣͎̱͙̺̞̳̞̥̻̣̟̥͇͍̠̣̱̜̯̘̤̗̻̪͑̎̓͛̆̅̏͂͆̄̀̊̔͌̋̓̓̑͑͊̅̊̋̎̂̕͘̚͜͜͜͠͠͠ͅţ̶̨̧̡̡̢̡̡̡̧̨̡̧̧̢̧̡̧̨̡̢̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͇̯̘̫̙̳̩̮̤̟̦̰͇͎̝̖̬̳̬̲̬̱͎͈̮̪̫̝̭̹̬̜̰̞̼̠̯̬͔̪̭̹͚͓͉͎̪͕̖͉̘̜̖̰̙̻̬͚̰͔̺̝̱̥̳̬͓̣͔̦̜̝͙͓͓͓̜̦̲͈̩̪͉̭͙̟̭̳̬̬͕̭͚̘̹͚͍̺͖̝͚̱̻̬̫̣̥̰̣͔͇͙̦̻͈̹̳̰͎̙̟̺̟̺͇͙͚̩͔̯̹̼͈̮̖̳̫̜͔̻̯̝̪̣̙͈̫̖͕̖̠̫̼̮̩͎̳̪̣͎̠̤̼͈͔̫͇͓̼̦͍͙͍͉̗͔̯̦͉͈̯̞̗̪͇͙̯̤̮̹͖̯̹͔̥̙̪͉̪̠̼̮͓͕͇͚̥̹̺̥͇̱̙̘͓͚̦̥͑̓̒̉̄́̊́̈́͊̇̑̆̀͆̾͂̓̆͒̐̓͋́͛̎̈́͆̆͂͑̌̈́̏̎̓̿͑̈́̈́̇̔̾͋͊͑̾̉͑̆̉̌͌͑̏͆̊͌͂̓̾̓̋͑̔̊͒̐̌́̐̂̈̅̑̐̈́̓̾͐̉́̐̽̈́̋̂̈́̎̉̾͗̅͛͆̑͂̂̀́̂̀̑̈͊́̒͆͗̎̊̉́͆̈͆̎͌͐̉̑̓̐̾̾̀̊̍̽͆̌͌͋̈́̕͘̕̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅr̶̨̨̢̢̧̧̧̧̨̨̢̨̢̨̡̡̡̨̢̨̧̟̙͕̼̮͖̫̦͍͇̳̬̭͖̥̹̟̣̙͉͙̞̘̖̼̖̭̣͇̼̼̮̠̩̩͓̙̻̫͓͎̯̺̱͕͈̦̲͇̠̰͎̥͕̙̲̪̦͕͔͖̦̱̰̠̙̟͕̺̰͇̘̝̦̳̰̦̯̯̩̹̣̹̳̪̟͓̪̬̩̱̺̼̝͈̦̬̜̯̮̞͇͙̼̮̫̞̮͚͎͇̙̲̤̜̜͓̯͔͈̲̙̺̲̝͕̹̞͕̻̪͕͎̹̹͈̟̭͖̳̺̬͎̦̣͕̺̻͉͙̖͙͕͍̦̮̘̦̖͈͓̜͇̹͕̬͈̬̭̫͙͖͍̠̖̼̪̳̤̼̖͙̘̳̰̜̦͇̥͙̻͇͇̪͍͚̥͔̤͚̫̥̬̼̘͍̞̜̥͎͖̜̠̳͉͔̺̹͎̫̥͓̭̰̯̪̤̫͚̪̤̤̣̱͕̤̳̘͎̩̙̘̻̭̦̦̹̝͖̤̫̘͓̘̹̯̺̫̝̼̣̬̱͓̉̀̎̾̔̈́̀̽̑̑͂̄̈́̊͌̈́̇̐̓̓͐͋͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅư̷̛̛̛̛̦̥̜̝͕̪͕̲̜̘͔͓̻̝̹̫͓̣̩͈̠̻̜̠̪̱̦̈́͋̀͂̈̓̋́̓͌̀̅́̿̔̉̈́̓̆̽̎͑̓͗̋̓͆̂̽͗̆̐̔́̒͊̀̒͑͆͗̐̔͊̊̃͂͛̒̂́̂̌̇̃̂̽̋͋̓͗̈͂̽́̊̎̆̈́͑͋̒͐̀̍͐̀͋̂̅̆͑́̊̈́̅̅͑̆͒̓̀͒̈́̄̐̃̀̇̔̾̋̿͗̈́̀̀̓́̔̃̈́͂͆̊̍̏͆̈́͆̈́̏͂̿̒̋̈́̉͑̿̄̊̄̈́̌͑̅̆̀̔͛͂̀̂̑̀͆̈́̀̈̐͛̒̌̃̂̐̎̿̽̇̓̑̆̓͌̌̇̀̉͂̏͛͋͒̾̃̉̇̓̓̃̌̅̍͑̽̉͒̄̿͑̈́͂̋̆͊͑̂̆̇̀̆̌̓̉̐̄̃̌͐̿̾̽̎̃͐͑̆̊̏̾͑̒͊̑̒̔͘̕͘͘̚̕̚͘̕̚̕͘̕͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠ͅt̵̡̧̡̢̧̨̢̡̢̡̡̛̛̛̰͇̠̞̪̦̬̭͓̞̤̗͔̩͇̲͉̦̘̭̯̭̮͙̮̦̳̫̰̙̭̥̟͖͍̯͎͔̫̠̻̣͓̲̟͙͔̦̥̮̮͖͈̟̹̟̟̹̻̗͓͚̩͈̪̩͍̞͇̞͔̩͈̼̫͎̩̥̥̿͛̈́̈́͗͒̋͊̎͆͂̂́́̄̓̾̅͂͒͂̀̀́̿̍̀̏̉͋̔̈́̍̑̏̒́̃̍̔͌͌͛̾̑̎̍͊͂̽͗̑̈͆͒̊̿̐̓͆͌͗̄̏̒̌̎͗̏̌̍͘̕̕̕̚̕͘͜͝͠͝͠ͅh̴̨̨̨̧̢̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̡̡̧̧̡̢̨̧̢̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̥̪̲͉̮͎̻̰̠̥̮̳̣͉̣̫͚̪̲̫͖̥͉̳̻̣̖͔̥̤̯̞̭̼̙̤͍̟̘͕̬̹̺̼̻̫̻͉̬̱̤̣̹͉̞͔͚̩͙̘͚̮̱̗̭̞̺̙̼̣͖̗̱͇̱̫͓̙̤̱͕̳̞̱̩̠̻̦̭͓͍͎̙̖̳̗̗͇̜̻͖͍̫͙̣̻̙͚̫͓͎͎̲̘̹͉̳̭̙̭̰̭̗̱̲̥̣͙͉̯̦̪͈͚̩͈͖̲͉͚̣̣̺̫̫̤̰̯̰̝̖̫̘̞̘̣̬̱̪̪̟̫̘̹͈͕̻̲̭̱͔̖͇̱͙̠̻̪̬̞͇͓̖͎͉̟̯̦̃̆̅̌͋̊̅̀̀́͐͗̂͒͑̑͆͗̎̽̀͂̍̆̀̈́̉̈͒̀̈́͋̾̅͗̈́̌̋̅̍̄̏͊̈͛͒̈́̈́̅̌̂̈̏̈́͒̄̔̀͊̓̾̽̑̔̾̋̓͆̏̆̄̃̍̐̉̿̃̿̇͒̊̉̅̊̽͂͌͐́̀͌͐͗͑̉́͌̌̔͒̍͗͆̓̽̊͐̑̾̍̾̉͊̅͗̆͌́̊͛͒̀͊̔̌͆̓̉͐̽͊̈̾̔̏̆̌̽̑͂̏̈́̅̋͌͗̀͌͑͐̋̔͑̎̇͋̔̏̍́́̅́̃̌̈́̀̀́̉͘͘̕̚͘̕̕͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̶̧̢̧̢̢̡̨̨̡̨̢̢̨̧̛̯͈̤̼̞̮̼̬̳͚̼̖̟̟̹͉͇̠̘̭̱̖̫͖̳͓̼̞̥͓̥̱̬͔͓̦̦̭͍̟̜͔̠̟̙͓̜͈̳͉̭̻̲͇̹̼̦̞̖̮͕̯͕̠̳͉̯̭̞͚͚̘̫͔̥̞̜̭̘͖̺͉̞̳̙̺̮͉̤̭̬̦̜̰̭̠͎̬̤̼̞͎̯̥̥̣̪͉̻̫͓͎̩̯̣͕̘̻̱̺͕͖͚͖͓͇̳͓͍͓̼̝͉̣̞̳̳̺̼̱̭̼̞͙̳̺̠̻̦̞̗̠̙̙̖̩͉̬̳̰̱̙͕̻̩͍̹̮͈̮̪̺̝̲̫͍͓̠̞͙̮͍̼̣͇̩͔̤̰̱̼̪̜̜̍̎͋͒̈̏̍̆̒̌͌̆̓̅͒͌̈́̄̓̾̍̅̅͊̀͐̋͊̑͛̒̋̊͗͆̓̀̿̉̐̊͑͊̽̎̆͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅţ̴̡̧̢̨̡̢̡̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̦̭͎̟͍̻͕͉͇̗̝̳̱͍͍̠̗͕̞̞̗̥̫̭̤̦͎̝͎͔̺̙̝͖͉͎̹̮͉̗̹͎̫̪̠̜̹̬͇̗͈̺̹͓̲̱̲̹͎̥̫͕̥̣̳̞̲̮̫̪͔͇̖̝̮͓̻͇͙͎̩̩̘͔̦̼̰̰̰̺̪̠͔̤̥̞̞̣͖͙͍̙͈͕͓̹̤̜̼̯̟̘̈̈͐͗͑̎̾͒̊̓̍̌͒̅́͋̍̊̽͊̋̉̉͐̐͂̈́̉̉͆̀̐̽́̋̓̐̅̌̌͋͐̔̌͆̒̈́͊̈́̓͆̽̊̅̃̔̅̓̈́̽́̆̆̽͊̍͊̿̽̎̾͐̈́̍̔̍̃̄͋̅̈́͐͂̈́̂̎̀̃̌͗͗̔̇͗́͌̍̈̑̇̉͛͗̏̑͐͂͊͊̅̈́̃̽̉͛̀͗̀̅͒̓̽̀͂̐̿̃̓̇͛̆͛͋̓̾̈́̈́̐̕̚̚̚̕̕̚͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅe̸̡̨̡̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̖͚̺̞̝̭̪̼̙̤͇̭͖̞͍̥̩̦͔͙̗̻͉̭͖͙̲̘̝͇̻͓͔̬̗̣͈̥̒̏̓͐͒͛̉͛̎͐̍͒̏͊̌̆̎̂̄̔͒̀́̅̎̈́̆͂̑͗̀̀̐͐̒͛͐̓͐̿͆̊̏̽̑̾̍̔̋̑͌͆̈́͋̊̀̐̑̂̅̌͒̔͊̋̈̈́͂̌͌̈́̔̍̂̈̔͐̎̾̊̈́͒̍̏̃̍̋͋͑̇͌͑̄̆̋͂̒̅́͂̍̒́̐̃̈́̏͗͗̂͌̐̈́̓́̾͌̉̒̌͗͗̌̈́́̾̊̐̃̈͐̍͑̀͂̐̍͂̌̃̉͒͂͛̉̈́̇̀͑̀̒̋̕͘̚͘͘͘͘̕̕͘͘̚̚̕͜͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅa̴̢̨̨̢̡̢̢̛̛̛̭̘̪͔̪̰͍̭̳͈̻͇̥̯̞̙̳̥̫̘̬̬̠̪̙̘̺̪̮̳̞̹̤̞͇͚̼͍̲̗͔̜̫͖̯̠͙̘̩̫̼̰̝̥͚̰̠̥̜̝̩̯̣̖͕̭̹̻͍͉͚̯̼̮̝͔̭͎̜͚͈͓̰̥̖̠̖͉̩̞͕̙̭̫͙̟̙̠̤̦̮̮͈͇̼̘͖͇͈͓̗̫͔̞͖̲̠̣͈̙̪̦̝͑͐͋̈́̇̓̆̀̉̊̀̀͌̐̑̑̎̌̀̅̇͗̃͗͆̒̌͋̈́̏̇͒̓͂̎͐̒͒͛̌̂̆̅̈́̉̄̎̂͊͆͌̄̿́̿͐͆̈̂̄̉͛̀̒̊̀́̂̎̽͂̓̽̌̾̄̆̄̊̏͗͗͒͌̊̐̏͋̔̊̄̓̈́̉̋̇̈̊̉̏̄̀̈́͋̇̿̽̈́̎̂̓̐̋̅͊̋̏̄̉͐̇̓̈́̈̈́͗̌͑̿̽̇̋́̽̒̇̀̽̓̽̓͒̏͋̐̑̈́͂͒̑̈́̄̅̑̾͐̓̌̐̎̊́̉̋̿͆̂̈́̀͐̇͆̅́̿̈́̋̂̈́̓̏͋̽̃̈́́̂͑̈́̆͘̕̚̕͘͘̕͘͘̕̚͘̚͘͘͘͘̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅ ̶̩̗̥̼̯̙̫̦̻̯̲̹̦̹̈́͊͒̏̎͊̇͊̑̈̃̆͂̾̀̕̕ͅͅh̸̢̡̨̧̡̢̨̨̧̨̢̨̧̢̢̨̢̨̧̡̢̧̨̨̧̧̛̩̭͉̘͈̟̞͓̭̪̱̩̞̲̖͉͎͉̫̤̙͎̗͕̦̘̞̤̹̱͓̹̣̹͓̞̭̳̪͓̗͔̹͎͉̣̞̗̤͎̳̞̘͇̪̘̱̘̺̱̩̭̜̻̯̞͕̹͎̯̖̩̱̥̯̬͎̠̭̜̫̤̳̼̖̼̪͇̪͔̮͈̫͓̬͓̤̩͚͇̟͖̦̬̲͍̭͕̟̤͙̤͓̲̖͔͉͇̤̫͉̹̭̼̪̪̜̩̟̙̙̳͎͍̜͖̥͈͓̼̞̭̘̲͇̪̪͖͈̬̞̭̹̣̭̭̟͔͚̠̦̹̯̗͔͔̤̥͇̱̥͈͕̞̥̰͇̥̘̹̞͔̙͚͚̖̜͔͈̝͖̞͙̠͖͙̹͇̩̺̺̼̖͇̠̦̞̯̥̝͖̤̯̘͈̬͍̠͕͉̣̞̤͉͎̝̙͕̲̠̠̞͓̠̻̞̭͉̗̳̝̠̘͖͇͓̖̳̘̭̺̘̾̓̑̓̏͌̿̈́̌̎̌͌́̎̎̊̌̈̅̋̉̽̃̎̀̽̆̈́̒̌̂̈̽̔̓͊̃̎̇̽́́͗̊̊̀̾͊͐͋̿́̑̋͂̎̎̊͂̃͗͆̅͗̽́͋̒͋̈́̓͐̑͑͋̅̐̓́̌̔̈́́̈́̌̉͘̕͘̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅư̶̧̡̨̛̜̥̟̥̬̣͖̟̭̻̺̱̖͕̮̟̫̫̺̝̻̲̦̤͍̪̭̣͙̩͎̖͚͙̫͇̜̰͕̘̘̠̜̺̦̳̞̬͚̠͍̲̙̟͓̩͚̬̺͙̩̪͓͍̦̥͍͇̩̬̟̭͈̳͌̓̈́̈́̅̈̋̔̿̽͌̅̏̋̿͗̀͆̏́͊̒́͛̐̅̽̂̃̀̿̏́̿̔̾̀̏͆̇̌̑͐̋́̃̽́̐̿͛̃͊̄̓̃́̿̿͐͌̔͌̒̎̉̉̊͊̉̑̄̋̑̒̃̍͛̿̀̒̿͛̽͆͆̓͗̈́̐́́̒̓̊̐̂̓̈́̾͆́̔́̑̏̌͌̚̚̚͘̚̚͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅņ̸̢̢̨̡̢̧̨̢̡̨̢̢̢̧̨̧̡̨̧̛̛̮̥͖̼̝̬̘̯̻̺̰̲̳̖̖̦͈̜̞͔͙̪̗͍̪̹̣̮̪̗̘͎̻̦̬͖̪͖͓̖̮̘̝̗̰̱͇͍͚̗̮͓̪̻̻̰̤̦͓͕̗̻̱̗̰̜̥̳̪̝͖̟͎͎̳̦͈͖̜̳̭̭̤̣̹̹̩̫̼̫̗͚͖͈͎͎̞̮̤̗̦̻̳̠̣̯͈̖̗̙̳͉̭̞̝͙̯̯͖̜͍̙͉̙̰̗͚̗̘̠͎̼͎̼͕̼̫̬͓̯̺͇̘̞̰̟̹̭͔̪̰̗̪͓̖͖͔͎̣̰̱̺͚̭͙̱͔͙̝͈͍͉̟̙͕̩̥̳̥̻̞͈͎͔͈̺̙̹̩͔̯̪̫̹̠̦͙̙͎̦̱̜̫̺̘̼̖̟͖̜̫͔̣̳̘̰͎̺̘͙͈̩̻̑͛̌̂̾͛͋̈́͑̍̊͛̈́̀̈́̎͆̅́̓̿̍̊̀͆̾̌̈́̄̊͋́̑̒̌̏̊̏͐͋̈̔̑̓̒͗͋̔̐̔̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅt̸̢̧̢̡̢̧̡̨̡̧̨̢̢̨̨̢̢̢̢̨̢̨̧̡̡̡̢̨̢̧̨̡̢̢̛̛͎̜̤̘͙̘̤̬͓̮̩̼̼̠̳͖̲͓̖͓͈̬̻̹͎̞̫͚̱̖̲̭̪͇͓̩̥̹̠̬̬͍̹̙̩͈̳͚͖͕͕͉̤̖̱͚͕̰̝̟̜̻̣̲̪̗̙̞͔̲̳̦̱̫̩̯͕̰̠̝̖̠͚͖̮͉͔̱͚̮͓̤̤̟̳̬̣̰͔̩̫̜̠̘̱̗͕̰͖̯͚̳̠̠̯̭͖͙̗͎͕͈̘̰̼̠̩̭͙̙̗̖͉̺̰̖͍͍͎̪̻̜̱͉̯̦̹̺̻̠̻͈̘͓̰̬̣̘̬̠̠̺̦̭̭͖̠̠̩̟͖̩̯͎͇̰̪̠͎̟̬̣̙̬̦̘͍̱͕̺̯̦̞͇͚͖̝̟͇̻̗̝̦̲̼̝̰̟̟̥̬̩̳́̈̓͆̀͌͌̿̍̈́̌̏̏͐̐̆͂̈̋͑̉̄̾́̌̍̍̏͌̂͊̾̈̽̅̋̀̎̒͊͊̿̇́͗͒́̍̈́̿̋̑͂̈͛̌͛̂͂̑̌̿̔̓̓̓̈̈̓̅̿̍̊̓͋̈́͗̍̎͊̽̈́̔̄̈́̐͌͌̈́͐͌̐͋̂͊̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅy̴̧̧̢̨̢̧̡̡̡̨̨̡̧̨̢̧̢̧̨̢̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̹̣͓̞̩̜̮̫̞̰̬͍̖̻̺͙͓͔̳͇̖̤̳͕̬̘̱͔͇̖̮̭̝̤͇̠̫̺͇͇̤̝̳̗͍̺̦̪̳̲͈̟̲̙̺̫̠̺͕͍̼̜̩̯͈̪͉̪͚̙̝͕̤̭̗͕̮̥̩̯̥̘̳͍̜̪̖̪̺̯͎͉̞͓̺̣̯̯̲̞̭͙̠̰̳͈̯̭̱̖̠̯͙͖̗̼̘̖͖͔͎͙̺̫̞̭̫̮̩̗̬̼͓͙̜͇̺̠͉̯̥̙̖̫̮̩̹͚̯̞̟̻͓̳͙͎͈͙̙̱͓͉͙̰̪̩͈̺̮̞̫̜͈̹̲̬̹̳̩̗̥̹͇̩͕̟̱̱̪͖̮̗̘̲͍͕͖͖̲̱̻̠̪͚̜̩̱͙͎̼̺̻͙͎̼̝͓̹̠̣͚̲̮͎̪͉̳̙̬̯̼̜̪̗̠̝̞͔̖̤͉͖͍̟͕͕̠̱͓̝̻͉͈̗͈͓̟̘̘̪̣̩͕̹̝̰͗̐͋͑̆́̃̒̎̆́̐̿͐̄̋̍͂͗̑͌̒̋̀̉̿͆̉͌̊͑̇̈́̊͐́̌̈́̋́̂̍͛̇̿͌̐̓̓͆͋̔́͋̂͐̽̔̀̌͐̿͛͛͑̿͑̀́̀̏̄̀̊͒̍̑͛̊͒̃̂́̿̂̒̾̐͂͗̍́͑̅̄̄̎̆̾̽̄̇́̽̎̓̽́̿̾̎̃̑̉̽͂̊̇̐̂̈́͗̂͑͌̀̌́̈͒͆̄̓̈́̈́̎̈̐̅̇̊̓̈́̎̔͑͌̇̀̋̅͊̒͊͛͐̕͘͘̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ,̸̢̡̨̢̧̡̨̡̧̧̨̢̨̡̨̨̨̡̡̢̡̧̢̨̧̨̧̡̢̡̡̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛͓͕̥̻͚̟̪̪̹̳̙̯͍̦͎̮̥̫̙̤̣͙̰̤̟̦̯̭̬̥̻̖̞̦̺͇̦̯͈͇̰̳̭̱͎̬͙͚͖̥̝͙̱̬̠͉͔̘͔͇̮̖͇̪̦̥̖͎̼̺̲̮̺͉̺̙̣̬̩̭͖͕̞̺̩̗̜͓̰̪̺̤̯̮͔̼̤͕̙̖̘͕̩͙̹̝̝͓̫̗͎͉̗̗͇̯̜̜͓̩̹̠̜̭͖͓̱̞͕͙̗̬͎̦̲̬̟̭̫̪̖̘͖̳̗͚̠̮̺̩̘͕͖̻͚̣͙͙̯͖͚̦̰̠̻͈̭̱͚̥̻͚̩̫̟̥̜͎̤̗̬̗̣͓̻̖̳͙̳̱̟̖̖̹̪͉̟͍͔̗̼̹̯̟̘̝̼̮͖̳̱̖̪̯̻̹̟̠͚̯̠̙̳͓͈͗́̀̀͊̉͌̍́̍̑̎͛̊̃̈́̑͂̒̆͗̓̑͋̍̃͌̑̔̂̇̀̽̏͑́̂͂͛̀̂̊͐̓̽̋̓̌̏̀̏̈͂́̑͗͂̋̒̉̒̿̑̍̉͛̊̾̓̆̉̀͌͗̌̽̑͛̑́̃̄͋̀̓̄̈́͒͆̄͆̑͑̈́̊́̇̓͐̌͒̒͊̒͊̋̄̀͆͛̊́́̊̋̈́̌͌̋͗́̓̈̈́̑̓́̒̆͗̓̓͒͐͐̈́̀͆͛̅̄̀͐̍̅͊͂̈́͊̅̿͑͊̎̂̑̏͗̒̎̋̍͒̔̿̉̆̈̓̎̈́̎̾̾̈́͊͌̋͛͒̓̋̅̒̔̍́̆͊͐̅͊́̈́͒̒̉̾͌͌͋̎̀̍̎͆̃͂̌͂̓͋͂̽̿̐̎̀̅̓͐̑͆͘̚͘̕̕̕̕̕̚̚̕̕̕̚̚̚̚̚̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅ
I live,
This is giving me life hunty,
Yes mama YAS!
Drag her,
Read her,
Slay her,
Who is she?

WHY don’t y’all just make a separate thread to discuss the leak, and then we can all be happy

We're not allowed <3

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="SparkleJumpropeNoose" data-cid="823018" data-time="1566240971">SparkleJumpropeNoose, on 19 Aug 2019 - 11:56 AM, said:<p>We're not allowed

What went wrong with this post

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Apparently wasted my breath on the write up I did a few pages back so why would I bother again? Lmao

That post was MEANT to be a drag? LMAOOOO it didn’t work very well hahahahaha

giphy.gif