Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The album leaked in the pre-release (obvs) so I would argue it has a lot to do w the pre release thread,,

anyway this is turning into such a shit show fr if you’re going to whine every time someone says “omg this song/lyric/melody/beat/whatever is so good” and call ppl fuckers, selfish, rude, etc then I think it’s time to log off til August 30th sis, or just simply not read the pre-release thread?

This is a fucking Lana Del Rey forum why is there alwaaaaaaya drama fr.... so unnecessary

a lot of angry gays in one area is almost never a good thing 

xMcVPI7.jpg

hold up? Are you talking about the standard double vinyl, or just the big boxset with Ultraviolence written in black? Because that double coloured vinyl sounds cheap AF

All UV editions are double vinyl. I am only familiar with the standard (black), the UO edition, and the deluxe. Idk about the picture disc one in the boxset. Both the black and the UO are the standard and will play on anything. The deluxe (bonus tracks & gatefold) won’t play on cheap record players without skipping. I’m not sure which one you’re referring to, but the deluxe sounds the best and the UO sounds the worst.

Sorry about being so off-topic. Anyone can dm me about the different vinyls and their qualities if we want to continue this and I can try to help the best I can.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Guys I hate when you fight & I try not to involve myself because we deadass just come on here to discuss this artist that we all have common love for. We should all respect everyone’s opinion & I’m not saying I enjoy the arguing BUT we do need to get to 4000 pages so......

LETS FUCK SHIT UP :monica:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

i feel like change and bartender were recorded at the same time, her voice kinda sounds the same in both songs and they were recorded in the same studio and just songs lana and rick wrote on the piano really quick maybe

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Do we know what songs delayed the album? Because we know Lana said it was done and had 11 tracks back when she announced the early 2019 thing.

Doin' Time is for sure one of them and im assuming The greatest is because of the Kanye lyric, and i know we can exclude the title track, HtD, HIAB, MAC, VB, and Bartender.

is it even gonna leak in HQ? like is it?

Someone's gonna ship a single CD by mistake to one of us without even charging and we'll begin our crime life for the greater good

Okay, now, seriously: I think it will, it's almost a given at this point. If there's a tape going around, there can be other things. If her albums always get to us before the release date, this won't be different, I guess. Besides, lots of artists seem to have leaks lately, this is almost becoming the norm.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

The album leaked in the pre-release (obvs) so I would argue it has a lot to do w the pre release thread,,

anyway this is turning into such a shit show fr if you’re going to whine every time someone says “omg this song/lyric/melody/beat/whatever is so good” and call ppl fuckers, selfish, rude, etc then I think it’s time to log off til August 30th sis, or just simply not read the pre-release thread?

This is a fucking Lana Del Rey forum why is there alwaaaaaaya drama fr.... so unnecessary

The drama is half the fun of being a Lana Stan.

The drama is 80% of the real reasons we drag on in here lol.

There’s always drama sure, but did you not read Elle’s post??? She literally said to refrain from posting without spoiler tags and she’ll make us a post-release thread once it’s released...... it isn’t that hard.

I’ll show you again.....

[ spoiler] MAKE YOUR POST HERE [ /spoiler]

Use no spaces in the tags!!!

It’s not my fault if you have absolutely no consideration or any respect for other users who want to be part of conversations about the album, once we’ve all heard it and also don’t want to be spoiled in the thread meant for BEFORE the album.

You’re making it seem like I’m just pointing out one person and I’m not. I’m talking about most of you who are posting every 5 minutes “Oh I love this part!! Oh she should’ve changed this it’s so ugly!!!” I’m glad you all have opinions but it’s just annoying seeing that shit when we’ve been told what to do when it comes to spoilers and leaks....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Guys I hate when you fight & I try not to involve myself because we deadass just come on here to discuss this artist that we all have common love for. We should all respect everyone’s opinion & I’m not saying I enjoy the arguing BUT we do need to get to 4000 pages so......

LETS FUCK SHIT UP :monica:

Make the emoji for the Discord or I'm telling the police u committed three hit and runs fucker

how will we know when its leaked is my real question

Lana will proceed to smite four lucky fans

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

There’s always drama sure, but did you not read Elle’s post??? She literally said to refrain from posting without spoiler tags and she’ll make us a post-release thread once it’s released...... it isn’t that hard.

I’ll show you again.....

[ spoiler] MAKE YOUR POST HERE [ /spoiler]

Use no spaces in the tags!!!

It’s not my fault if you have absolutely no consideration or any respect for other users who want to be part of conversations about the album, once we’ve all heard it and also don’t want to be spoiled in the thread meant for BEFORE the album.

I don’t think she said *refrain* I think she suggested it but if you have the post up prove me wrong sis

Also I previously explained the whole “the album leaked prior to release therefore it is relevant for discussion in the pre-release thread” but I mean go off

And finally most ppl /are/ using spoilers but like, obviously a lot of people aren’t going to get the memo, can’t be bothered or don’t even think they’re saying anything that’s spoilerish. Like e.g i said earlier cinnamon is a great song and has a great outro, does that really spoil it? Do you sit there like “oh my god, he said it’s a great song, he said there’s a fucking outro now THIS SONG IS RUINED, lanaboards user SunChild RUINED the fucking album REEEEEE”

I just don’t get it

No one is being inconsiderate or lacking in respect except for you rn sis, I don’t have a gun to your head telling you not to listen to the leaks, so don’t have a gun to mine tellin ppl what they can and can’t say on motherfuckin lanaboards.com ¿

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: