Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This is a minute thing to bring up, but I wonder why she made an interlude track once and never since.  I adore Burnt Norton... such a nice track to calm down with.

Roses Bloom For You was probably an interlude meant for NFR after LFL, but with Doin' Time's success Lana probably decided to swap it out

i dont understand people who want nfr to be an uv 2.0, an album can still be good without being an uv copycat 

right imo uv is her most flawed album (most skips/tracks i dont like) so i dont really want a clone of that 

wait was @ salvatore banned or something? i feel like i haven't seen their (iconic) posts in a while. Has his keyboard been locked or something since yosemite didn't make the tracklist...

Roses Bloom For You was probably an interlude meant for NFR after LFL, but with Doin' Time's success Lana probably decided to swap it out

literally what makes you think that

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i dont understand people who want nfr to be an uv 2.0, an album can still be good without being an uv copycat 

they do this with every album, people still say honeymoon is an acoustic born to die  :lmao:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

this must be the most random thing i read today  :lmao:  is it crack?

So why has no one leaked the HQ album yet  :willcut:

Because we respect Lana & her work! :smile4: :smile:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Idk probably the fact she teased a reworked (final) version AFTER the release of LFL.............? Lol? 

Careful, hun. She posted that second snippet of it around December on her insta. She looks as if she is wondering what to do with it. In an interview (can't remember which), she did say that she had a writer's block at that same period. Its her meeting with Jack that changed that and began the NFR process. I really don't think RBFY was intended to be included on NFR when the concept took shape. 

Am I the only one who actually likes Doin’ Time and hope?

No, I love both also. I think it's a good closer to the album. And Doin Time is just a very good bop. I'm not 100% sure it will transition well into Love Song, but it's one of her best covers. It's a bit light in tone in comparison to the rest of the album though. 

Careful, hun. She posted that second snippet of it around December on her insta. She looks as if she is wondering what to do with it. In an interview (can't remember which), she did say that she had a writer's block at that same period. Its her meeting with Jack that changed that and began the NFR process. I really don't think RBFY was intended to be included on NFR when the concept took shape. 

I don't need to be careful inferring my own conclusion, hun.

Bartender and Hope are from around the same time lol, it's very probable to assume it probably was meant to be on NFR at some point.

Does anyone else *absolutely breakdown* when lana songs, “I shouldn't have done it but I read it in your letter.

You said to a friend that you wish you were doing better”

Last week I accidentally texted my boyfriend a long ass text about my depression that was meant for my THERAPIST. This is not a coincidence.