Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Only Courtney Love could call sis a loser, point out her slouching, and still mean it as a compliment:

sBmAoaI.jpg

Is she on crack

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Yall filled 44 pages while I was at work, bless. Miss anything crazy? Why did everyone think the album was getting pushed? My soul would not stay on this plane if she did that. Sidenote so happy the double vid will be out while I'm on vacation! Last time I ever got to the beach, HBTB debuted and I sat by the bay with a rum punch for 4 hours on repeat lol. The goddess delivered again, cannot wait to trance out.

Yall filled 44 pages while I was at work, bless. Miss anything crazy? Why did everyone think the album was getting pushed? My soul would not stay on this plane if she did that. Sidenote so happy the double vid will be out while I'm on vacation! Last time I ever got to the beach, HBTB debuted and I sat by the bay with a rum punch for 4 hours on repeat lol. The goddess delivered again, cannot wait to trance out.

only new double music video coming on august 22th

and we will get a neon signed sticky notes when we order the signed bundle from her shop 

:smile3:

only new double music video coming on august 22th

and we will get a neon signed sticky notes when we order the signed bundle from her shop

She needs more of my money? I got her no problem!! I'll pick up the bar tab I saw her rack up in that quick mv clip

is this true ..... what i hear about a music video ... is miss del rey actually gonna release the video on thursday :legend:

Hit up her twitter, she confirmed it herself and the production level is high as a kite compared to MAC and VB. It's happening

Idk If I’m allowed to say this but California’s lyrics are terrible , it’s every single Lana del Rey cliche encapsulated into one song

(Looks around nervously) i...I'm not sure you are either. I haven't heard it yet and frankly it's my most anticipated besides Love Song so I can't call slander yet, but those are dangerous sentences. the roost is mostly sleeping I think but good luck in the morning

Idk If I’m allowed to say this but California’s lyrics are terrible , it’s every single Lana del Rey cliche encapsulated into one song

Do me a favor.

Go to the top of the screen,

Click profile.

Then settings.

Then select delete account.

Thank you.

Imagine if we didn’t know that BAR existed and this was our first time ever hearing it.... whewww we would be scalped to our skulls. I’m jealous for the people that had never heard of that song. They are about to be left shook and witless, especially when the first chorus hits or when the chorus with the glass breaking comes on. I can almost guarantee that it will be considered one of the best songs on the album by people that had never heard the original or even knew of its existence.

Absolutely. The song is still a masterpiece and the fact that probably only her most dedicated fans listened to the leaked demo is a good thing.

People made tons of cliches on her because she was different. She tried a more classic way with LFL but now she's going back to what she does best; being honest and true to herself.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

just when i said she's not putting an effort this puta announces a music video filmed with a non-iphone camera. lana sweetie im so sorry ily 

it looks AMAZING she's so beautiful

also idk if someone already said but Doin Time and Chelsea Hotel #2 appear in that scene on the Jukebox. and she's wearing a Venice jacket. and the video reminds me of Ride mv. THIS IS TOO MUCH

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*