Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

However, they had the L4L and BTD and the Paradise vinyl! i was wondering what comes inside them because I haven't bought a vinyl from her before. Do they come with photos? Are the photos worth it?

Born To Die LP has a paper insert with photo one side, lyrics on the other side - discs in white paper sleeves.

Paradise LP has a paper insert with logo one side, lyrics on the other side - disc in white paper sleeve.

Ultraviolence LP has no insert, just the discs in sleeves - credits printed onto the sleeves.

Honeymoon LP has a photo booklet (album booklet enlarged to LP size) - photos from the shoot printed onto the sleeves.

Lust For Life LP has no insert, just the discs in sleeves - credits printed onto the sleeves.

Born To Die: The Paradise Edition LP - has the same as the Paradise LP, housed in a slipcase with foil lettering (Born To Die LP not included however)

Honeymoon is her best LP in terms of packaging.

Me after getting chosen as the bottom in the orgy and i have to go to the clinic to get tested for sti's

lana-del-rey-hope-is-a-dangerous-thing-f

shoulda used a condom

giphy.gif

dis hoe really out here releasing vinyl colours like infinity stones jsksjsjsjs :defeated:

Billie Eilish's impact... I kinda hope the do a limited picture disc though.

So here is an updated list of Norman Fucking Rockwell variants:

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      CD

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      CD (Lana Del Rey official store exclusive with explicit cover art)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      CD (Target/HMV exclusive with poster)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      CD (Lana Del Rey official UK store exclusive with signed insert)  ***SOLD OUT***

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP (JB Hi-fi/FNAC/HMV/Indie exclusive with blue coloured vinyl)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP (bol.com exclusive with violet coloured vinyl)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP (Lana Del Rey official store exclusive with alternate cover art and green coloured vinyl)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP (Urban Outfitters exclusive with alternate cover art and pink coloured vinyl)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      Cassette Tape

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      Cassette Tape (Urban Outfitters/Lana Del Rey official store exclusive with green cassette)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      Cassette Tape (Lana Del Rey official UK store exclusive with alternate cover art and glitter cassette)

Violet, Blue, Green, Pink to keep you buying - I win!

shoulda used a condom

But hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it...

also big talk from someone with the username bad disease

This is the first time in like 3 album cycles that the album hasn't leaked in full HQ like the week prior :hdu:

completely not true, Ultraviolence leaked on the Wednesday before the release, so did Honeymoon and Lust for Life

completely not true, Ultraviolence leaked on the Wednesday before the release, so did Honeymoon and Lust for Life

Coulda swore by this time during LFL and HM I had them already, but oh well It's been awhile lol

PLEASE tell me at what point you thought this was funny

im tryna shitpost

You're not very good

well it's a post and you think it's shit??

No I think you're trying to seem funny and troll-y but it's just...not. its very try-hard. work harder

it got you to engage

Oh my g-

IS IT THAT SERIOUS MA?

Coulda swore by this time during LFL and HM I had them already, but oh well It's been awhile lol

Oh my g-

IS IT THAT SERIOUS MA?

it never is <3

it got you to engage

Ya really thought you did something huh

Oh my g-

IS IT THAT SERIOUS MA?

coming from the felony rapetinez fan...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1