Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

'

can you please send me link?

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/norman-fucking-rockwell/9200000118955340/?suggestionType=searchhistory&bltgh=l9K-dWtO5-46my8XJ01LYg.1.5.ProductImage

I also googled it and it seems some UK stores get a blue vinyl, so maybe some countries get different colored vinyls?

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/norman-fucking-rockwell/9200000118955340/?suggestionType=searchhistory&bltgh=l9K-dWtO5-46my8XJ01LYg.1.5.ProductImage

I also googled it and it seems some UK stores get a blue vinyl, so maybe some countries get different colored vinyls?

yes i purchased the blue one before

but is this site legit? 

:smile3:

Wait, on a Dutch site I can order the NFR vinyl in normal black, but also PURPLE/PINK? How?

5G4tH9U.png

Violet, Blue, Green, Red to keep you at arms length don’t work... 

yes i purchased the blue one before

but is this site legit? 

Yes 100%! It's basically the Amazon of The Netherlands (we don't have Amazon lol) and is always legit, unless its from resellers but it says its from Bol.com themselves so I'm pretty certain it's legit

Yes 100%! It's basically the Amazon of The Netherlands (we don't have Amazon lol) and is always legit, unless its from resellers but it says its from Bol.com themselves so I'm pretty certain it's legit

Thank you

they asked me to add house number but i actually don't have one and i don't know how to fix this lol

how do usually add house numbers? how many numbers it take? cuz my address is from a forwarding shipping company

:smile3:

Still no hq leak? Homophobia is starting to make sense to me

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Thank you

they asked me to add house number but i actually don't have one and i don't know how to fix this lol

how do usually add house numbers? how many numbers it take? cuz my address is from a forwarding shipping company

phone: 0345 569943

Just made that up but that's usually what it looks like

a mobile number would be something like 06 55483958

And actually shipping address should be to your shipping company ofcourse

Okay so i went to FYE and looked in the CD and Vinyl section and they didn't have NFR :(

However, they had the L4L and BTD and the Paradise vinyl! i was wondering what comes inside them because I haven't bought a vinyl from her before. Do they come with photos? Are the photos worth it?

I did buy:

1. UV Deluxe CD
  2. BTD: Paradise CD
  3. Icon by Nirvana (compilation of "iconic" songs) CD
  4. Tidal by Fiona Apple CD
  5. This Britney Spears pack that includes 3 different albums of hers (...baby one more time, oops!... i did it again, and Britney ((​she really likes ellipses...)) for only $14!!!

In total, i spent $45 for all that, which I think is pretty cool [insert sports football goal gif, vodkaa wya]

I asked a worker about "NFR" and he said he wasn't familiar with that musician so I told him it was an album by  *LANA DEL REY*  [insert glitter text]

He asked if it just came out and i said "YES"  :flop: 

I thought he would go in the back storage area but he just checked the same spots i checked and said they haven't got the shipment yet

When I inquired about checking in the back, he said it would be out if they had it so...

i tried.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

So here is an updated list of Norman Fucking Rockwell variants:

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      CD

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      CD (Lana Del Rey official store exclusive with explicit cover art)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      CD (Target/HMV exclusive with poster)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      CD (Lana Del Rey official UK store exclusive with signed insert)  ***SOLD OUT***

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP (JB Hi-fi/FNAC/HMV/Indie exclusive with blue coloured vinyl)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP (bol.com exclusive with violet coloured vinyl)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP (Lana Del Rey official store exclusive with alternate cover art and green coloured vinyl)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP (Urban Outfitters exclusive with alternate cover art and pink coloured vinyl)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      Cassette Tape

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      Cassette Tape (Lana Del Rey official store exclusive with green cassette)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      Cassette Tape (Urban Outfitters exclusive with explicit cover art and green cassette)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      Cassette Tape (Lana Del Rey official UK store exclusive with alternate cover art and glitter cassette)