Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Coulda swore by this time during LFL and HM I had them already, but oh well It's been awhile lol

Oh my g-

IS IT THAT SERIOUS MA?

yeah know what you mean. it always feels like that during release week.

Ultraviolence came out when US release dates were on Tuesdays but Europe and Australia release dates were Friday so it kinda leaked like nearly a week before the US release date

Honeymoon had the UO recordings for like a week and then the HQ were found on some Asian streaming website few days before release.

Lust for Life came from a CD like day before it would of been on NZ Spotify

Of course a gay has to mention he was in orgy in the thread dedicated to gardening and vinyl color talks.... imagine how tired we are. And imagine how impressed we are not

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I've listened to everything available multiple times now. All of the songs are catchy, but I'm not a big fan of it, personally. Speaking from my own taste, I'd rate it a 'C.'

I'm glad she created what she wanted to create at this point in her life, but it's not what I look for from her. 'NFR,' 'Love Song' and 'California' don't really develop. As some have already said, there are no bridges, which makes a lot of difference.

VB, MAC and TG are among her best work ever, so there's that.

Ok but why is this bridge thing a thing now? I read it a lot here and like it’s ok if a song does not follow the standard verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus structure. I actually prefer it when a song is written in a way that it just goes wherever the artist wants it to go, makes it less predictive. Look at Venice Bitch or the greatest, there’s a guitar solo in between stanzas, no bridge and quite a long coda but still a beautiful song. That said, I get that Lana is a divisive artist, some may prefer her more mainstream side, others might dig her Lizzy vibes. I honestly love both except when she goes ugly mainstream like she did L4L which to these days I still think it’s one of her ugliest released songs.

Is this thread the most posted one on lanaboards yet? 

only because the  charli xcx thread was deleted at one point and locked multiple times

Oh wait I just checked and in spite of all that the charli xcx thread is still 200 pages ahead of this one

only because the  charli xcx thread was deleted at one point and locked multiple times

Oh wait I just checked and in spite of all that the charli xcx thread is still 200 pages ahead of this one

We still have a few days to pass them, which one of you gays is going to act all offended and start a fight that lasts for at least 20 pages? Jk

We still have a few days to pass them, which one of you gays is going to act all offended and start a fight that lasts for at least 20 pages? Jk

So what colour is the vinyl gonna be?? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

So do we know if anyone has 100% bought a vinyl or CD in person and has access to the full album in HQ yet? 

probably not because it would have leaked already.. i think the guy who posted the photo wasn't allowed to buy it

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

That's depressing.. then again, this thread is less than a year old and the Charlie XCX thread is 7 years old :D 

I think the question should be reformulated: which color is the vinyl NOT gonna be?

the blackest day blue 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

LaNa'S EyE cOlOr iS nOt cUlTuRalLy SeNsItiVe EnOuGh!!!!

Let's get mad for no fucking reason!!!

tenor.gif