Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know I'm going off topic but...

Does anyone know where I can buy an AKA CD for a reasonable price?

try ebay. 

i might try my hand at making one to sell there too.

giphy.gif

I mean obviously us Benelux stans deserve the amazing looking pink one

It seems kinda weird that Bol.com would have an exclusive Vinyl lmao

Im not complaining tho but

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/norman-fucking-rockwell/9200000118955340/?suggestionType=searchhistory&bltgh=l9K-dWtO5-46my8XJ01LYg.1.5.ProductImage

So bol.com actually calls the vinyl "pink" in the description, so are we expecting this edition to be a different pink color versus the UO exclusive? Also, it shows the explicit cover art, does anybody know if that's true or just a placeholder image?

...never mind... the newly announced bol.com "pink" vinyl edition is out of stock now. Guess this is one edition I won't be getting :facepalm:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Funny how The Next Best American Record is going to be her Next Worst Record

I didn't listen to new version but I was curious and read the lyrics from the chorus and they are nothing compared to the demo lyrics :rip:  but someone/or some people here saved it for me. They wrote that it would fit better to the alboom theme now and that is it something like VG with the reality in the verses and a dream in the chorus. I can't remember exactly but I think it was something like that. But I'm still ecxited and a little bit scared for this track with the changed lyrics. If the vocals sound like in the demo, with the production of demo and with THE BRIDGE will it be an amazing sounding song :godlaugh:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I’m so excited to finally be able to listen to the whole album properly soon.  :legend:

I ordered the album through Lana’s stone this time around because I needed the explicit cover and I’m assuming I won’t get it on release day. How has the shipping time been for the last few albums, for those of you who have ordered from there?

I’m so excited to finally be able to listen to the whole album properly soon.  :legend:

I ordered the album through Lana’s stone this time around because I needed the explicit cover and I’m assuming I won’t get it on release day. How has the shipping time been for the last few albums, for those of you who have ordered from there?

I’m p sure it’s not shipping UNTIL 8/30 and that’s why a digital album is included

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

"A violent 8.7 earthquake near the San Andreas fault has left hundreds injured and even more missing. Seismologists have evidence that the cause of this horrific disaster can be traced back to the infamous Lanaboards.com 'Norman Fucking Rockwell Pre-release Thread'. According to eyewitness accounts, the thread was arguing about vinyl colors and discussing a mysterious person named "Lisa" when the earthquake struck. Forum users had posted a Twitter link redirecting them to a now disabled Twitter account that claimed to have singer Lana Del Rey's upcoming album, "Norman explitive Rockwell", in high quality. The mass surge of users caused the aforementioned thread to be locked indefinitely by authorities pending an international investigation. World leaders are set to meet August 30 to discuss how they should approach the unforeseen crisis and decide who has jurisdiction to investigate and prosecute the case. Congress passed a bill that provides emergency aid and funds for the survivors in the counties affected by the earthquake. Hundreds have been left homeless because of this shocking cataclysm and are piling along the Charli XCX thread hoping for some temporary shelter and aid." - Los Angeles Times, originally published August 26, 2019.

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

According to rumors we have to go to Yosemite on a full moon night at midnight and sing the snippet we have from Yosemite. Than we speak to the universe to free salvatore and after that he returns with the leaked Yosemite and will bless us with Life is beautiful

where tf's @ , they're good w that imma let u 2 talk. I'll bring the gasoline tho if we need it 

UV/Honeymoon

We still have a few days to pass them, which one of you gays is going to act all offended and start a fight that lasts for at least 20 pages? Jk

That was hilarious. I've only been reading all of this hot mess. But this one, iconic. Lolz

@kraljicabenzinske 

Bebo ako me volis, odvedi me na benzinzku pumpu

BITCH i'm scared who are u

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Im u but stronger

my fans are getting brave... security !

giphy.gif

So I went to a music store and asked if they had the album, they said they had it but couldn't sell it. I begged them with my baby doll eyes and they asked me to leave :')

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Y'all committed a crime already???

yeah we let you in on this thread

giphy.gif

someone fight or something so we can finally hit 4000 pages before the 30th

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."