Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Most wont care but Fantano put The Greatest and FIILY as part of best tracks for this week :flutter:

I happen to completely agree with him but I wish people would stop caring about critics' opinions so much. Not referring to you, just a general statement. Some opinionated asshole who has ridiculed your favorite artist(s) for years & repeatedly trashed albums you love decides they like ONE thing you happen to like too....so suddenly they're an expert whose words are gospel & opinions matter more than anything, and more than anyone else's? You either care or you don't. I'm not going to rejoice that the absolute fuckwit who gave Ultraviolence 2/10 took a break from being tasteless and found himself liking two great songs. Personally, I don't see why we should give these people value.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I happen to completely agree with him but I wish people would stop caring about critics' opinions so much. Not referring to you, just a general statement. Some opinionated asshole who has ridiculed your favorite artist(s) for years & repeatedly trashed albums you love decides they like ONE thing you happen to like too....so suddenly they're an expert whose words are gospel & opinions matter more than anything, and more than anyone else's? You either care or you don't. I'm not going to rejoice that the absolute fuckwit who gave Ultraviolence 2/10 took a break from being tasteless and found himself liking two great songs. Personally, I don't see why we should give these people value.

tenor.gif?itemid=14805070

technically the nz release would lead to a leak so.....??????? it is a leak isnt it  :deadbanana:

I think it's not a leak if it's officially/legally released somewhere around the globe...

Oh god this is so sad :( I'm glad she posted that. I always thought the third verse of hope was cryptic. Knowing it's about that makes the whole song so much sadder and real

editing to add that I hope the person that went on and on about how 'ugly' and 'deformed' she looks in the cover reads this and reflects on themselves 

locals only

I'm not going to rejoice that the absolute fuckwit who gave Ultraviolence 2/10 took a break from being tasteless and found himself liking two great songs. Personally, I don't see why we should give these people value.

Points. They were made.

did she say the poetry would be released first? where isssss it>?

she said the poetry book would be released before the album itself but i doubt we'll be receiving it any time soon lol  :icant: