Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

My favourite track from NFR is either Love Song or Happiness Is A Butterfly. My least favourite is probably FIILY - idk why it just has quite a bland chorus with boring lyrics, the verses are nice though. I feel like with a title like that she could’ve done something a lot better and more punchy / upbeat...

I'm laughing so hard because of your name and profile-picture, Kim Petras is shook

Funny how The Next Best American Record is going to be her Next Worst Record

It's a smashing song. Just that we got used to the leaked version. Had it not leaked I think us gays would be all over the place feeling that song. Especially that bathing suit line ksks its cringey but idk I find it arousing.

It's a smashing song. Just that we got used to the leaked version. Had it not leaked I think us gays would be all over the place feeling that song. Especially that bathing suit line ksks its cringey but idk I find it arousing.

Sonically it's definitely a bop but lyrically I just can't lmao. 

I always thought those "I dreamt that so & so happened" posts were bs but last night I actually had a dream this thread got locked with no explanation whatsoever & they spoke about it on the news 

"A violent 8.7 earthquake near the San Andreas fault has left hundreds injured and even more missing. Seismologists have evidence that the cause of this horrific disaster can be traced back to the infamous Lanaboards.com 'Norman Fucking Rockwell Pre-release Thread'. According to eyewitness accounts, the thread was arguing about vinyl colors and discussing a mysterious person named "Lisa" when the earthquake struck. Forum users had posted a Twitter link redirecting them to a now disabled Twitter account that claimed to have singer Lana Del Rey's upcoming album, "Norman explitive Rockwell", in high quality. The mass surge of users caused the aforementioned thread to be locked indefinitely by authorities pending an international investigation. World leaders are set to meet August 30 to discuss how they should approach the unforeseen crisis and decide who has jurisdiction to investigate and prosecute the case. Congress passed a bill that provides emergency aid and funds for the survivors in the counties affected by the earthquake. Hundreds have been left homeless because of this shocking cataclysm and are piling along the Charli XCX thread hoping for some temporary shelter and aid." - Los Angeles Times, originally published August 26, 2019.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Ya really thought you did something huh

coming from the felony rapetinez fan...

Watch how you use stan. 

Just because I respect an artist creatively does not mean I stan.

Anyways you're so mad and for what, what are you gaining?

Ya really thought you did something huh

coming from the felony rapetinez fan...

You’re really doing the most for someone who would run to post a 600 word essay on lanaboards if anyone dared to talk shit about Britney... not a good look luv

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

You’re really doing the most for someone who would run to post a 600 word essay on lanaboards if anyone dared to talk shit about Britney... not a good look luv

tenor.gif?itemid=4674721

giphy.gif

I swear some of you take the most to heart hahahaha guess if the shoe fits... or the name

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana released "Looking For Lanaboards" to show support for survivors of Lanaboards earthquake 2019. The song leaked through Farmville on Facebook tho

I'm still looking for my own version of Lanaboards

one without the bans where the leaks can freely fly

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Lana released "Looking For Lanaboards" to show support for survivors of Lanaboards earthquake 2019. The song leaked through Farmville on Facebook tho

my gramma (said she'll leave the lights on for me) made me a facebook account when i was in second or third grade because i liked playing farmville but she didn't want me to ruin her crops

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189