Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Am I the only one that actually likes more The Next Best American Record more than the BAR demo???

In California she sings about her man hitting her up when he comes back to America and then in TNBAR she says "We were so obsessed with writing the next best american record"

The lyric change makes more sense with the NFR storyline tbh it's better 

I was going to the countryside with my grandmother today and the radio was on and then they played FUCK IT I LOVE YOU AND I DIED

i am just so ready to hear the title track in hq

Same. It's beautiful and full of harmony just in another way than her other title tracks are, it's not a bad thing. Just like everyone is beautiful in his own way.

omg that's it i'm getting poetic give me the goddamn man-child HQ leaks nOoOoooOw

Am I the only one that actually likes more The Next Best American Record more than the BAR demo???

In California she sings about her man hitting her up when he comes back to America and then in TNBAR she says "We were so obsessed with writing the next best american record"

The lyric change makes more sense with the NFR storyline tbh it's better 

I couldn't stand it at first, but now I agree with this

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

alright little fuckers, get streaming every mfing track off nfr on spotify or itunes or whatever tf, stream that shit when youre sleeping with the volume on low and your phone plugged in, get this thread popping off and up to 4000 pages, get on twitter and ig, get this bitch buzzing like lona deserves. nfr is coming sluts

heres a spotify playlist of this era on spotify if that's useful

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0saZzRjdIhaI5brq4qzSH9?si=_mEEaHDHTVaf3yZK71R6jw

anyone got an apple music playlist?

Lana fans when it’s a song with more than just a piano or strings: aNnOyInG tRaP bEaT!!11

More than half the people on this board were worried the album was gonna b piano ballads and those same people are upset that she ruined HTD. Demo was better.

More than half the people on this board were worried the album was gonna b piano ballads and those same people are upset that she ruined HTD. Demo was better.

The live version may be better, but it is still NOT a trap beat on the studio version.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

what is everyones favorite and least favorite track off nfr theyve heard so far and why? im genuinely interested to hear what different people think.

venice bitch is probably my favorite because its so soft and warm, the instrumentals are so peaceful and unique. it really reminds me of fall because I used to listen to it on my commute to classes last fall and I was very content with my life at the time. I love how long it is, I always play through the whole song when im driving and dont feel the urge to switch it.

hope is probably my least favorite that ive heard so far, although I still love the song. theres nothing I particularly dislike about it, but I dont really get some of the lyrics. again, no shade on hope, we stan.

what is everyones favorite and least favorite track off nfr theyve heard so far and why? im genuinely interested to hear what different people think.

my favorite is Venice Bitch because it helps me let all this anger and fury I've been hiding lately, but Mariners on the other hand calms me and makes me think... Venice is much more raw in that sense

my "least favorite" is Doin' time because the others are better, simply

Is it even possible to extract the songs from a vinyl? I hope it doesn't leak too early :/

Yeah if you have the right cables and garage band... I also hope it doesn't leak. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day