Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

omg i love that gif on your signature. it was recorded at her lollapalooza chile concert  (i was there), while everybody was screaming "mijita rica" (which means something like "hot girl" or "you're so hot!") and Lana just danced to it  :defeated:  :defeated:

That little dress and boots was one of her best looks everrrr

Heroin is, by large, a cringefest. She sounds like a dying bird cawing on that bridge. "I'll retire Cola because I mention Harvey Weinstein's first name but here's an edgelord song namedropping the Manson family murders"

Anyway this is the NFR thread. I'm interested to hear the album in good quality in a few days. Hoping that'll help some songs stand out more.

I'm still coming back to the video for Fuck It I Love You, love those surfing scenes. Beautiful, natural and emotional. One of her best videos. Great visuals without her trying to prove anything. 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

The heroin and in my feelings slander... at least lana will get the most delusional stans award

She’ll cum on that if yal have sumn against her cup smh

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

There's things I wanna say to you but I'll just let you live...

giphy.gif

But if you leak the shit in HQ, you’ll get a taste of my cherry

giphy.gif

But if you leak the shit in HQ, you’ll get a taste of my cherry

Okay I'm sorry I HAD to know what your username was about because it's just been gibberish to me ever since I saw you here so I googled it and I have to say that I oop- so hard. It's iconic. You deserved my public recognition.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

y'all when the greatest, FIILY leaked via official channels = DONT LISTEN TO THE LEAKS OR YOU HELP THE DEVIL HIMSELF, GOD WILL SMITE!!

y'all now: where the leak!!! we want the HQ leak!!! my roof has holes and it's raining!! wherefore art thou!!

Okay I'm sorry I HAD to know what your username was about because it's just been gibberish to me ever since I saw you here so I googled it and I have to say that I oop- so hard. It's iconic. You deserved my public recognition.

Lol thank you luv

If my username confuses anyone else, i’m croatian so- kraljica benzinske = queen of gas station

giphy.gif

LFL is my least favourite album bc of all her albums, there are songs on there that I just can’t listen to. But there are also some on there that I’m 100% so passionate about.

Someone has the cassette and some stores already have the album. How has this not leaked yet lol 

I think it will come on wednesday at the earliest. Leaks are not what they used to be.