Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

FIILY is #65 on Deezer charts in Croatia (we don't have Spotify officially........)

woah the first time i'm slightly proud of my country considering I didn't expect it would chart at all

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Y'all at least got to respect that LFL gave us Heroin. HEROIN. One of her top 5 tracks.

And like the whole album was originally going to be a whole bunch of Heroins, but she got talked out of it or whatever. 

Heroin aged terribly, i cant stand it anymore

the production is too polished for the vibe of the song

Y'all at least got to respect that LFL gave us Heroin. HEROIN. One of her top 5 tracks.

Heroin is pretty much in my top 5 of LDR songs I find unlistenable... a mess

the production is too polished for the vibe of the song

I still love Heroin very much but I have to agree with this a little bit.Don't get me wrong, the song is still amazing and one of her best, but the vibe pretty much demanded for a bigger production, you know, more layers, not only vocally but instruments as well. Some nice hazy guitars could've definetly been thrown in there, would've been heavenly. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I still love Heroin very much but I have to agree with this a little bit.Don't get me wrong, the song is still amazing and one of her best, but the vibe pretty much demanded for a bigger production, you know, more layers, not only vocally but instruments as well. Some nice hazy guitars could've definetly been thrown in there, would've been heavenly. 

exactly it was too electronically made. it has a honeymoon vibe but at least honeymoon had some guitar and piano

Alright guys, t'was all fun and games but give me my fucking star back NOW 

2uazak3cotc31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***