Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'd love to work at these stores just to have the pleasure of saying "You can't buy this item until august 30th ma'am" to every twink who showed up with the album at checkout mbK53xg.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

remember when people on here tried to shade chuck by saying the rich lee surfing scenes in the album trailer looked great but chuck's boat scenes were tragic 

wonder what they think now that we got fiily / the greatest directed by rich lee

tenor.gif?itemid=9988173

Though Venice Bitch it’s quite indie nice put - in terms of cinematography- but Lana’s act with the phone talking was not ok. Also the stills of the sea in MAC were fascinating. I need something more refreshing now.

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

never thought one single picture could be capable of giving me this much BLISS

I'd love to work at these stores just to have the pleasure of saying "You can't buy this item until august 30th ma'am" to every twink who showed up with the album at checkout mbK53xg.gif

Can I watch lmaaaooooooooo :dance:

UV/Honeymoon

I'd love to work at these stores just to have the pleasure of saying "You can't buy this item until august 30th ma'am" to every twink who showed up with the album at checkout mbK53xg.gif

I love you

Also, I have this feeling next mv to be Bartender, as I can picture it in more grease. Plus Rick Nowels is on the boat of production on this, so I guess she will be doing this. Pin me in your memory

Yosemite for NFR HQ

so if you have it, what are you waiting not asking for that trade on the place you should know you should ask at, not on lanaboards

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

so if you have it, what are you waiting not asking for that trade on the place you should know you should ask at, not on lanaboards

judge and justice

This is gonna b real random, but imagine how cool itd b if Lana drank glow in the dark shots or something, and u could see it glow, like some kind of avatar state Lana. I would spit all my drinks, does that exist ive some research to do

I thought your pic was Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens from far away...

This is gonna b real random, but imagine how cool itd b if Lana drank glow in the dark shots or something, and u could see it glow, like some kind of avatar state Lana. I would spit all my drinks, does that exist ive some research to do

furthering the neon green agenda  :dance:

Also, I have this feeling next mv to be Bartender, as I can picture it in more grease. 

neon green in my teeth

my bar-t-t-tender covered in grease

from the fry cooker

baby believe me

let me be ur cinnamon hooker

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I thought your pic was Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens from far away...

I loved it when they were getting all dramatic at the coutnry club pool. Like holy shit. And have u seen that one meme of a fan asking for pics at the sex shop. Gahahahahahahahahaha, nd theyre coming up w a show reboot? Dirtying the legacy imo mm

furthering the neon green agenda  :dance:

Lets have a blacklight party :dance:

UV/Honeymoon

just sent the guy several messages on facebook :thumb:

I dont wanna be him when he turns his phone on and sees xy messages, requests and appartently nudes all the way from ig and twitter to facebook and gmail

Dont disturb him he’s gardening

giphy.gif

so does she say bar-t-t-t-tender or bar-t-t-tender

bar tender HA HA HA HA

giphy.gif