Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm from Germany. It's sunday 7pm so our stores are closed, I don't have to work tomorrow so guess who will be at 6:59am sticking at the CD store's window.

take your laptop to the store, put the cd in, copy to your laptop and that's it. bring a gun if it doesn't work

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

take your laptop to the store, put the cd in, copy to your laptop and that's it. bring a gun if it doesn't work

I can’t with this bitch quoting ... hahahaha

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

guys the final lines of tg are truly poetic

What will be the next music video? Or you think that’s it?

I think she might drop NFR this Tuesday... cause she always drops the title track before the album.

Lol whatever’s next is going to be the cherry music video of the NFR era

giphy.gif

I don’t understand why people think it leaking would hurt sales, most albums leak before release, and why would it leaking stop anyone from buying it? Anyone that was planning on buying it probably still would, cause who even buys albums anymore, mainly the fans. Most people do streaming now and if it were to leak anyone would pry switch to streaming by the 30th cause it’s more convenient than using itune’s prehistoric ass. Maybe I’m being ignorant, but I just don’t get the paranoia.

Y'all who have ordered stuff from the EU store before, how long did it take for you to receive your order (outside the UK)? I've already made peace with the fact that I'll probably receive mine halfway through September though 

We'll probably get a video for the title track bc of the trailer footage and they were filming a Greese-inspired video a couple of weeks ago too so there's that.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Y'all who have ordered stuff from the EU store before, how long did it take for you to receive your order (outside the UK)? I've already made peace with the fact that I'll probably receive mine halfway through September though

5/7 working days

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

California. She'll drop it with a mv i guess. It would be a radio gem, she'd get so much streams so she can by an airplane for her next album cover since she went from cars to trucks to ships lmao

Probably a lot of stores in Europe have the album. Remember when Joanne leaked in 2016? The cd was bought in Germany

(it was already said but it was belgium ma'am)

also it's sunday so i doubt anyone would break into a store to get a cd

nfr is probably gonna reach stores and people who pre-ordered them within the next few days though as it is always the case

i76mrxw.png 

yall dream a lot

We’ll either get HIAB mv or TNBAR mv with footage that didnt’t make it to white mustang mv

giphy.gif

I don’t understand why people think it leaking would hurt sales, most albums leak before release, and why would it leaking stop anyone from buying it? Anyone that was planning on buying it probably still would, cause who even buys albums anymore, mainly the fans. Most people do streaming now and if it were to leak anyone would pry switch to streaming by the 30th cause it’s more convenient than using itune’s prehistoric ass. Maybe I’m being ignorant, but I just don’t get the paranoia.

A HQ leak before the album affects streams as well. I'm pretty sure a majority of the non-fans wont stream NFR more than once,except FIILY/California/DT.

If it doesnt leak they do stream the album atleast once so it helps her alot.

Do you think she’ll have different merch at the tours or just what is on the website now? I ordered the NFR cover shirt but I’m seeing her in LA before it’s supposed to ship...