Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

yall dream a lot

We’ll either get HIAB mv or TNBAR mv with footage that didnt’t make it to white mustang mv

Bitch u wanna destroy me 2nite. Hahaha

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

A HQ leak before the album affects streams as well. I'm pretty sure a majority of the non-fans wont stream NFR more than once,except FIILY/California/DT.

If it doesnt leak they do stream the album atleast once so it helps her alot.

Okay honestly though every pop album in the last like 5 years leaked and they all debut normally

A HQ leak before the album affects streams as well. I'm pretty sure a majority of the non-fans wont stream NFR more than once,except FIILY/California/DT.

If it doesnt leak they do stream the album atleast once so it helps her alot.

what non-fans who aren't stans of some other artist and who additionally also like lana are gonna look for a link and then download the mp3 rip someone posted online just a few days before the official release.

i76mrxw.png 

Do you think she’ll have different merch at the tours or just what is on the website now? I ordered the NFR cover shirt but I’m seeing her in LA before it’s supposed to ship...

When will you see her in LA?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

i know the amount of streaming I'll do will be enough to secure her career for the next 5 years so she'll be okay trust me

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Okay honestly though every pop album in the last like 5 years leaked and they all debut normally

a leak within the release-week is a given by now, there is no real way to avoid that except if you make the album only available on your own webstore for like the first week or something.

anyone ever pre ordered via amazon?

yes, they usually arrive the day before scheduled release date for me but idk about the us or any other place except for europe but i guess it'll be the same (except u live in like southern italy or spain or something)

i76mrxw.png 

Why do you say she's not?

She never said they are going to listen to a whole freaking album on a radio station. When she said "and listen to all of it" she was referring to what she said before, which is that Lana still has a lot to talk about regarding NFR.

It's just unrealistic to think that they will play the whole actual album on BBC Radio 1

OHHH I LICK YOU UP IF YOU COME LEAK CALIFORNIA, WE DANCE TILL DAWN

we plant carrots till dawn

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

STAWP IT ALREADY

You don’t ever have to go deeper than the holes you dig, or sharper than the fruits you prune

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

In the back in the back in the backyard I’m your carrot...

We grow fast we grow so fast we’re your food

I believe in the care you give me make you real proud of your garden

i think a non-fan human (aka locals) would not search for a leak link for hours. people always wait for the release, the ones who listen leaks are mostly consist of fans and fans always stream her music on spotify or sth... if a person loves her so much that he would beg for the leak links, he will stream the record later imo. no one forgets the record after listening the leak

btw i hate lana for giving me an habit of calling music albums "record"

So if that guy got the vinyl yesterday & other people likely have too, somebody tell me why the god damn album hasn’t leaked yet (in HQ or at least better than that potato quality cassette iPhone memo app recording)