Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Her best song of all time is on L4L and it’s called In My Feelings, when will your fave cry while they’re coming in their cup of coffee??? The power that that has

Bold music, funny lyrics. Same position to Coachella and that’s a rough 6/10

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

The level of taste in this thread is debatable 3P4zlCd.gif

Her best song of all time is on L4L and it’s called In My Feelings, when will your fave cry while they’re coming in their cup of coffee??? The power that that has

78fa1e8643d95cc1cfd6fef9519d2e52.gif

I’m choking at someone saying that in In My Feelings sis said she’s cumming inside her coffee cup. Was that real? Am I hallucinating? I hit my head and now I have a conclusion

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

78fa1e8643d95cc1cfd6fef9519d2e52.gif

This gif reminds me of the Lipsters awads and now I'm flooded with memories and excitement for the 2019 edition 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

This has to be satire.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

That's your opinion and you should say it! In My Feelings is THAT bop aNuxmh7.gif but not her best song lmao what u doing sis...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

leakth.is aren't doing their jobs right

Even with no work done they’re still doing more than lanaboards

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I love FIILY so much, it has such real Lizzy Grant vibes esp. the "turn the radio on, dancing to a pop song" line where does those vocal harmonisations that don't quite fit together  :ohno: . I think TG is a better pop single tho in terms of what the general public will respond to but it feels like she was trying to satisfy both stans and the public with this double single release.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

In My Feelings has it's own place as a cute album track. I am sure she scrapped at least 4 far superior songs in the process of making L4L though.

I love FIILY so much, it has such real Lizzy Grant vibes esp. the "turn the radio on, dancing to a pop song" line where does those vocal harmonisations that don't quite fit together  :ohno: . I think TG is a better pop single tho in terms of what the general public will respond to but it feels like she was trying to satisfy both stans and the public with this double single release.

FIILY really is a moment. I thought it would be underappreciated so it's nice to see it get some love in here.