Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

On a lana fb page I'm on people are saying all the songs on NFR are boring -_- 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

why does that text look like the sound of her speaking voice

it's just the way i feel

On a lana fb page I'm on people are saying all the songs on NFR are boring -_- 

There are also a lot of people overhyping it. I get it, because it's shiny and new, but imo there are obvious flaws and it won't be to everyone's taste. I wouldn't go as far as to call it boring, though, and nobody has heard the entire thing in hq yet.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I have to go out to buy a few things today, I'll look up in music stores too. But I'm most likely not gonna find anything. I've never seen a French store messing up with release dates

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

There are also a lot of people overhyping it. I get it, because it's shiny and new, but imo there are obvious flaws and it won't be to everyone's taste. I wouldn't go as far as to call it boring, though, and nobody has heard the entire thing in hq yet.

Eh. I haven't even heard the LQ leak and just from snippets + what has been released I think its her best work. But yes taste is subjective. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

what is everyones favorite and least favorite track off nfr theyve heard so far and why? im genuinely interested to hear what different people think.

venice bitch is probably my favorite because its so soft and warm, the instrumentals are so peaceful and unique. it really reminds me of fall because I used to listen to it on my commute to classes last fall and I was very content with my life at the time. I love how long it is, I always play through the whole song when im driving and dont feel the urge to switch it.

hope is probably my least favorite that ive heard so far, although I still love the song. theres nothing I particularly dislike about it, but I dont really get some of the lyrics. again, no shade on hope, we stan.

Venice Bitch is my favorite! The lyrics are sweet and the instrumental is beautiful. The mix of layered vocals and melodies takes me to a whole different headspace that's happy and peaceful.

My least favorite is probably Hope too. It's beautiful but there are some lyrics that still don't make sense to me.

did all the other albums have boxsets available for pre release? or did any come out after?

The boxsets from previous eras have all come out with the album pre-order. This era merch has been coming out overtime so we might get one. I doubt it though.

mypictr_380x225-7.png

Marilyn Manson has. 

giphy.gif