Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I heard someone from here called the store and told them it’s not supposed to be sold until Friday. That’s the dumbest sh** someone can do. ”Respect her work” like wtf tha don’t mean sh** u can still listen to a leak and respect her work I’m still gonna stream/buy her album even if I listen to a leak. Y’all are truly smth else smh

Imagine calling a store and telling the staff you're calling on behalf of Lana Boards.

hqdefault.jpg

3lfQEhw.png

Idgaf either way if someone leaks shit or not, but I don't think freaking out on people on the internet over it is a good look.

Like, if you get it early, cool! Good fortune! If you don't, whatever. You don't lose out by waiting until the intended release date.

blue and pink hydrangeas, kinda like pom poms. Cute hahahahaha  :party:

What do you think about the booklet? apparently it contains various pages and the photos are more personal, maybe taken by Lana herself

I actually wouldn't mind seeing this before release. R we allowed to ask for that? To see? 

UV/Honeymoon

hey everyone.

i'm a newbiee, thought i'd introduce myself.
my name's josee. i'm from nor cal.

i skipped my afternoon class in 2012 to see this new artist who called herself lana del rey and had a RBF on her album cover.

this was at amoeba in SF.

i've been listening to her daily ever since.

<3

pass me my vape.