Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ok, I'm going on a trip today to see if they have NFR at some record stores near me. Wish me luck  :hooker:

If you find it, DO NOT go to the register to try and pay for it. The cashier will either know it isn't for sale yet or the till won't let them sell it to you. Just grab it, run, and don't look back. Leave a couple of bucks if you feel guilty. Good luck.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

If you find it, leak it :hooker:

No! I'm going to obnoxiously brag about it on all social media platforms, and live my best homophobic life by keeping it all to myself for the next couple of days  :blush3:

If you find it, DO NOT go to the register to try and pay for it. The cashier will either know it isn't for sale yet or the till won't let them sell it to you. Just grab it, run, and don't look back. Leave a couple of bucks if you feel guilty. Good luck.

You are TRYING to get my girl clocked, booked and locked. @@ivy ma'am, don't grab it and run. First find a way to discretely rip off any electronic tags that could set off the alarms. Then gently slip her into your purse and strut calmly out the door  :diva:   no feeling guilty cause you did the RIGHT thing 

Can y'all just be patent and wait the couple of days for it to be released? 

Lana doesn't deserve to have her work leaked. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

You are TRYING to get my girl clocked, booked and locked. ivy ma'am, don't grab it and run. First find a way to discretely rip off any electronic tags that could set off the alarms. Then gently slip her into your purse and strut calmly out the door  :diva:   no feeling guilty cause you did the RIGHT thing 

I need a sidekick for this. I'd be too nervous, and besides, you have the knowledge. Let's go  :creepna:

No! I'm going to obnoxiously brag about it on all social media platforms, and live my best homophobic life by keeping it all to myself for the next couple of days :blush3:

Well that seems normal nowdays

(I hope you guys don’t steal it for real)

(Even if the alarms shouldn’t be a problem if the cd isn’t ready to be sold...BUT do not steal it :) )

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy