Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

When I heard the beginning of HTD I choked. It sounded like some circus shit, she’s acknowledging our clown ways! :lmao:

Jingle bell betch

Honestly the intro of the title track sounds like I'm in 1970 entering a theme park

So was the extended version of Hope included with the leak? Does anyone know and could you tell me how great it is?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i think its just a spoken outro by a random man

Wait.... wut

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So was the extended version of Hope included with the leak? Does anyone know and could you tell me how great it is?

My link only had silence.

Mfhp.gif

the single version of FIILY has also production and writing credits by Andrew Watt and Louis Bell... I guess the album version is Jack's work only

on the other hand, I doubt they'd replace it on streaming services (at least Apple Music since it has already that version as part of the album, as well as the non extended Hope)

do we know where the leak come from? it could be a regional or physical album only thing... iirc only german CDs or something had listed the extended version