Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

did they really change fuck it i love you :biblio: cant wait to take a ride on my bike in a minute

I feel like they accidentally uploaded the wrong version onto the CD, or the physical copies were pressed before they made the final changes.

did they really change fuck it i love you :biblio: cant wait to take a ride on my bike in a minute

you're gonna love what they did to hope

/s

giphy.gif

i just wanna know why they added that to hope

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it is a gorgeous personal honest emotional song that wraps up the album beautifully and there will be no slander.

qfrWuBl.png

99 members reading this topic. If all of you add a new reply at the same tiem we'd hit 4,000 pages easily

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Was planning on sleeping, but I guess I'll be up watching this thread like a hawk. Don't do anything stupid, kids. Warning points on hand and ready to go x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I feel like they accidentally uploaded the wrong version onto the CD, or the physical copies were pressed before they made the final changes.

if this is the case... a mess...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

you're gonna love what they did to hope

/s

i love that song so much already i cant wait :defeated:

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it is a gorgeous personal honest emotional song that wraps up the album beautifully and there will be no slander.

i love the SINGLE version

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

she was fine without jackoff having an existential crisis at the outro 

Like Summer Bummer where Lana uploaded the wrong version on YT?

Mfhp.gif

Was planning on sleeping, but I guess I'll be up watching this thread like a hawk. Don't do anything stupid, kids. Warning points on hand and ready to go x

Yeah I mean really, it leaked okay? Everyone is free to listen but LINKS ARE FORBIDDEN AND YOU KNOW IT! 

Not necessarily because of loyalty as fans but IT PUTS THE SITE AT RISK

Thnx!

Fuuuuuck I'm going out for a walk with my bf and our mutual friend but I'll definitely have to listen to it once I get back home, DOWNLOADING  :creep:  :creep:  :creep: