Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe they are sending it now? Not sure...

I know friends of mine who aren't Lana fans have mentioned hearing it and liking "her new song" (even though I came out in May).

Maybe they didn't expect it to go to #1 on Alt radio?

But now the song lost its momentum since she released The greatest and FIILY last week. Not to mention the fact DT is like three months old  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

WHERE DID SHE MENTION JAMES FRANCOS BOOK, GIVE UP THE LINK.

ty ~kiss kiss~

Not to be a crackhead but does anyone else prefer the new TNBAR now that shes turned it into a hoe bop? I’m kind of living for it.

I like them both equally tbh  :flutter:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

But now the song lost its momentum since she released The greatest and FIILY last week. Not to mention the fact DT is like three months old  :deadbanana:

I know - agreed. But that's sort of my point. In the bubble of Lana fans it's old, but some of my friends that know her, but aren't stans have just been hearing it.

I think the last minute of the outro is useless. Still absolutely adore the main part of the song but I have to admit that the long outro doesn't bring anything to it

That's exactly what I think. It's useless. I adore longer songs (and that's why I keep saying the songs are super short; they should all be like 7 min long tbh)... but those last 2 minutes of Cinnamon are so terribly done. But oh well the song is still amazing!

'

yeah + how dare you compare the masterpiece that's blue velvet to the abomination that's doin' time. clown

Someone had to say it

Her Doin Time cover is amazing and it’s doing really well on AAA radio so giving it a video is a smart move. The live lounge where she performs it is also coming up.

Doin Time is a summer mood so people will watch thé MV et work and school

And they will remember how fantastic was their summer

That's exactly what I think. It's useless. I adore longer songs (and that's why I keep saying the songs are super short; they should all be like 7 min long tbh)... but those last 2 minutes of Cinnamon are so terribly done. But oh well the song is still amazing!

Someone had to say it

What is the last minute of Cinnamon? I heard it's just beats or something?

What is the last minute of Cinnamon? I heard it's just beats or something?

It is, but it's beautiful

Unlike HiaDTfaWLMtHbIHi's ending with some dude talking which low key creeps me out for some reason

Stripped of my own life

Why don’t these bitches ask about Yosemite and the POETRY BOOK. -_____-

The poetry book is coming (at least, that’s how I read her last post about that poem she read) and as for Yosemite... I’m all about hearing that song at some point in my life, but I’d feel fucking ungrateful to ask her about that song when she is putting out an extraordinary record this week (i’m Also scared it won’t be that good since our expectations are so fucking high with that one)

I'm listening to the album at night now and the atmosphere is quite different... also I'm super sad so :)