Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I was so ready to ditch this fandom once the record came out since I hated how Lana handled the year.

But she is

so

fucking

cute.

in all these interviews. I think she convinced me to refollow her on Instagram.

3lfQEhw.png

What is the last minute of Cinnamon? I heard it's just beats or something?

It's one minute of flat strings, industrial-like noises and effects and suddenly an almost trap beat

Why does everyone suddenly hate Doin' Time? It's such a funny and fresh cover and it fits perfectly on NFR lol. Honestly it's much better than some covers she has done before

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

she’s so cute, i haven’t listened to the whole interview yet but she’s definitely lost all of her NY accent and developed a more Cali one... also her voice gets kind of deeper and even though you can tell she’s still a bit nervous and weird during interviews she’s so much more comfortable and relaxed in her own skin. god i love this woman!!!!!!! :rollin: :icant:

Why does everyone suddenly hate Doin' Time? It's such a funny and fresh cover and it fits perfectly on NFR lol. Honestly it's much better than some covers she has done before

My guess is that people don’t think it fits the narrative even if it fits tonally. But as I listen to the album I like to imagine it as a song playing on the radio while her and her mediocre bf are in the car driving.

Wait so the Grease styled mv is Doin Time confirmed? Cus ugh I wanted it to be NFR real bad.

No, the DT video was filmed before the Grease one.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Also, I'm late, but also kinda confused? Is there going to be a MV for Doin' Time or no?

is anyone else reading this user's posts in a different voice

this will forever be my favorite post in this thread :lmao:

This fan base is a mess. They scream and adore a song and the. 3 weeks later they all hate it.

Amen

Someone please tell me how to get the beautiful NFR poster, I wanna be able to buy it as soon as possible xx

probably gonna be heading to my local target friday morning (hopefully) and if i remember, i’ll post a pic (:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose