Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Bartender is THAT bitch in LQ, so I expect nothing less than greatness when I put my headphones on at midnight tomorrow night. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Lol @ bartender hate. A career highlight highkey. It’s so damn good. You can hardly even bitch about the production there it’s the only track (other than Hope) that’s JUST piano and her voice. It’s so wonderful. Bar-t-t-tender is amazing and so is the damn HA HA HA.

no one has confirmed that the DT video is coming out tomorrow :tea: so whatever

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Lol @ bartender hate. A career highlight highkey. It’s so damn good. You can hardly even bitch about the production there it’s the only track (other than Hope) that’s JUST piano and her voice. It’s so wonderful. Bar-t-t-tender is amazing and so is the damn HA HA HA.

I'm not bitching about the production I'm bitching about the cringe lyrics. I really can't take her seriously as soon as she says "I bought me a truck in the middle of the night" like I know sis loves cliches but that's a step too far for me

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Not to get off topic, but I live in Florida and this hurricane shit on the same weekend that NFR comes out is killing my Lana vibe hardcore

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Not to get off topic, but I live in Florida and this hurricane shit on the same weekend that NFR comes out is killing my Lana vibe hardcore

Good luck, be safe.

I didn't know there was a hurricane coming  :ohno: stay safe sis!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Good luck, be safe.

Thank you. Was planning a listening party, guess now it will be a hurricane Lana party as long as the power doesn't go out

I didn't know there was a hurricane coming  :ohno: stay safe sis!

They keep upgrading it and now it's a major hurricane heading right towards me

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I'm not bitching about the production I'm bitching about the cringe lyrics. I really can't take her seriously as soon as she says "I bought me a truck in the middle of the night" like I know sis loves cliches but that's a step too far for me

what’s cliche about that lyric? i’m genuinely asking

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I

That’s one of my favorite lines. The only line I don’t love is

the poetry in me is warm like a gun

and that’s forgivable because I LOVE every other line in that song.