Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is it true there's going to be a Doin Time music video? It's what's being talked about all over twitter and instagram and there's even a new pic of Lana supposely from the video.Β 

Β 

Also, a 2nd trailer for that Charlie's Angel movie came out and the song is there.

where??

giphy.gif

So our goal for the post release thread will be what, passing up the Charli thread before the next pre-release thread?

Sounds like a plan

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Β 

I don't know if anyone came through with this already. But allegedly Lana's trap account on instagram is @notoriouswhitegirl, the account is private and followed by a couple of people in her inner circle (including Chuck). You didn't hear it from me.

Β 

where??

Β 

Β 

I imagine it's okay to post the link since it's nothing illegal/leaking.

Β 

About the music video for Doin Time, which supposedly is coming out tomorrow

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1uYZxrHjyT/

Β 

Charlie's Angels new trailer with the song

Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e13mgujCfB0

Β 

Screen shot of the supposedly music video coming out tomorrow.

Β 

2Vf5brus7PI.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

2Vf5brus7PI.jpg

thats the first trailer we got months ago luv

giphy.gif

Hahahahahahaha I can kinda picture that, my friends’re always looking at me like tf is this guy doing, and no yessss, I did that a lot during Honeymoon, its actually a bit scary bc its all dark and the strings make it seem real ominous, but still an experience. I’m waiting to listen to the record in full on Fri, but thinking of going to some museums, music shops, and star centers. Idk about the beach atm, bc i know it’ll still b packed, but maybe I’ll try visiting when it isnt peak hours. Some secret places too defo.

Fave songs, like I originally knew about myself, California, HiaB, Love Song, just bc even if I havent heard it in full. FIIlY, too catchy, the demo’s real stripped and nice, and TNBAR bc I actually love the rework. Everything’s so memorable. Already cried to the double vid bc yeah, Venice is still bb. Been listening to the record song by song, so can’t really say too much yet tho. Wbu?

Omg, those sound like amazing places to go and listen to the whole album. What an experience that will be for you. I might steal some of those ideas myself lol, and for me the beach where I live is probably the best place because it’s normally not too packed after like 4pm, and that’s when I normally like to go, so ima go by myself with some medicine and just get lost to the album.. and I also cried to the double videos lolol. It was such an amazing experience! I couldn’t help and stop myself from shedding some tears lmao.

Β 

Omg. I swear we almost have the same taste lol, because I love all those songs you mentioned and I’m glad that like me you love the re worked version of BAR. I’m glad I’m not the only one, I really love and enjoy it so much. Like I’ve said, had we not known about the leaked demo I think people would appreciate it more and I can’t wait to see the reactions from people that have never heard any versions of it. It’s going to scalp them lmao. If I’m being honest I can’t wait to see reaction videos from the YouTubers that make reaction videos, especially ayjay lol.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

2Vf5brus7PI.jpg

Omg, based of that screenshot she’s going to look gorgeous!!! I can’t wait and I hope it’s really out tomorrow.

okay so i really wanna do a double mv of love song and cinnamon girl but im having trouble thinking of films to use. i made one for bartender (with 'house' [1977]) and the greatest (with 'la la land') and im planning on uploading them tomorrow night

Β 

oo that sounds epic, whats ur u2ube? also how do you do music videos without youtube muting the music? i always have that issue when i try to make them.

thats the first trailer we got months ago luv

Β 

They are announcing it like it's a new trailer. I didn't watch the first time. Just heard the snippet of the song.Β 

Β 

What about the Doin Time music video rumor?Β 

Whewwwο»Ώ, the way I am so in love with this album right now. I’ve been listening to it from beginnο»Ώing to end since yesterday non stop. There is literally not one skip-able song. Not even the songs that she put out almost a year ago do I feel like skipping. The album flows so well and all the songs are super easy to listen to. MAC and Venice Bitch fit so well with the whole album that they’re a great experience to listen to during the play time of the albumο»Ώ. I get so into it that before I know it I’m already at HIADT... and I feel sad because it’s overο»Ώ loο»Ώl.ο»Ώ

They are announcing it like it's a new trailer. I didn't watch the first time. Just heard the snippet of the song.Β 

Β 

What about the Doin Time music video rumor?

Β 

I saw Eclipse make a post about it on ATRL saying it’s out tmmrw so it must be true. I can’t wait!! Even tho people don’t like the song for whatever terrible reason they have I’m so glad she’s putting out a video for it.

Β 

I don't know if anyone came through with this already. But allegedly Lana's trap account on instagram is @notoriouswhitegirl, the account is private and followed by a couple of people in her inner circle (including Chuck). You didn't hear it from me.

Β 

The first rule of having a super secret account, is that you don't have your sister follow itΒ  :lmao:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I saw Eclipse make a post about it on ATRL saying it’s out tmmrw so it must be true. I can’t wait!! Even tho people don’t like the song for whatever terrible reason they have I’m so glad she’s putting out a video for it.

Β 

Lets see what happens then.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

honey we've knownΒ 

giphy.gif

It's interesting/funny that at least two of the interviews refer to her 'fifteen year career'. These strange sorts of 'information' only ever happen when they're a part of the press kit that was sent to media - I wonder what the angle from her team is here?

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

It's interesting/funny that at least two of the interviews refer to her 'fifteen year career'. These strange sorts of 'information' only ever happen when they're a part of the press kit that was sent to media - I wonder what the angle from her team is here?

Β 

I think they're still trying to combat the early claims that she's an 'industry plant' and 'her dad bought her career' that have plagued her since like 2012

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg