Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Let's count to 4000

we will all get banned and this thread will die before it has to

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Let’s talk about hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it’s greatness. Her most honest and possibly most emotional song. Everything about it is perfect. From the lyrics to the stripped down production to the iconic title to the iconic, yes, iconic misunderstood cover that’s just a quick selfie of her smiling, referring to the line about how they write that she’s happy because she smiled on the lfl cover when she’s actually not. The “look, I’m smiling, here’s a quick black and white selfie” cover on a sad song that references how her smiling doesn’t mean she’s happy is honestly perfect. I can’t wait for the day people aren’t too afraid to recognize the beauty that is ‘hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it’.

she probably was forced by her label to release a song and she got nothing ready yet so she made this song + recorded it on her voice app in max. two hours, but go off.

she probably was forced by her label to release a song and she got nothing ready yet so she made this song + recorded it on her voice app in max. two hours, but go off.

It’s sad how some people have such lack of taste. I feel bad for the people who can’t appreciate the discography highlight that is ‘hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it’. I hope the day will come when people will finally be ready for this song, but for right now it’s just too ahead of its time for some people.

qfrWuBl.png

@kraljicabenzinske

Samo pozdrav za kraljicu benzinske ... stanice?

haha

da da queen of gas station

pozdrav ! <3

giphy.gif

It’s sad how some people have such lack of taste. I feel bad for the people who can’t appreciate the discography highlight that is ‘hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it’. I hope the day will come when people will finally be ready for this song, but for right now it’s just too ahead of its time for some people.

drag me but i will still delete that atrocity of a "song" and replace it with the superior Looking For America, just like any other individual with good taste x

You know that I'd just die to make you proud

This line from Love Song reminded me of my best friend. I was so glad that he was there in my darkest time and I did many things for him to make him proud bc I don't want to lose him for anything in the World. These things i did to make him proud (for example go to his birthday party) brought me back to life and if I was crying he was there for me and said that it is okay and idk I get so emotional right now :lmao:  

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

mKANh2A.png

giphy.gif

drag me but i will still delete that atrocity of a "song" and replace it with the superior Looking For America, just like any other individual with good taste x

girl get GONE

giphy.gif

its midnight and a minute and its not out for me omg  :noparty:

edit: oops nvm its just not on her front page :hooker:

I hope you are ready for a really good record

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

im waiting for tomorrow when i wake up  :defeated:  im gonna have such a great day 

Your Willpower..... :defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg