Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

how does Dua Lipa have the best managers that helped her catapult to pop sucess while Lana has some vague and lazy managers.. and they're the same men im crying 

giphy.gif

All I’m saying is, Steven Klein shot the second album cover yesterday whether you guys like that or not.

Would love to see what they came up w spec in the vein of NfR but as LB protocol dictates, hope for the worst and be pleasantly surprised

UV/Honeymoon

is NFR even real? She’s made tons of shit up before only to abandon it and pretend it never happened :toofunny: i mean really, I wouldn’t be shocked at this point

(This is partially a joke. Partially serious. Lol)

funny bc i had a nightmare last night where lana was being interviewed and she said "yeah so NFR isnt even a thing" and started laughing really hard i woke up so mad

Dua works hard, knows what she wants, and gives the gays what they want. Lana is lazy and doesn't give a damn about anything other than being an Instagram baddie

Never in my life would I've imagined that one of the most glamorous artists I've ever met decided to change elegant and ethereal looks to be an Instagram baddie... I still fucking hate her.

Someone needs to tell her that not wearing any eyeliner and wearing leggings all the time doesn't mean she has the power to write more personal songs.

funny bc i had a nightmare last night where lana was being interviewed and she said "yeah so NFR isnt even a thing" and started laughing really hard i woke up so mad

Watched the fyre festival doc, then Bandersnatch. That and reading into the Matrix trilogy and it really messes w ur head I'd honestly b so phased when Lana decides to throw us a bone or two j04kH4P.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Never in my life would I've imagined that one of the most glamorous artists I've ever met decided to change elegant and ethereal looks to be an Instagram baddie... I still fucking hate her.

Someone needs to tell her that not wearing any eyeliner and wearing leggings all the time doesn't mean she has the power to write more personal songs.

The worst part is that I feel like she's just doing it to be trendy... like i dont get it

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

The worst part is that I feel like she's just doing it to be trendy... like i dont get it

The worst part is that she's failing miserably at it

She was a better "instagram baddie" before she decided to become an "instagram baddie"

Just like she was a better poet before she decided to become a poet

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

The worst part is that she's failing miserably at it

She was a better "instagram baddie" before she decided to become an "instagram baddie"

Just like she was a better poet before she decided to become a poet

Her 2015 selfies were so iconic and better instagram material than her recent posts.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Actually not to be annoying but I think there's a kind of liberation from being able to strip things back from what u were known for to just being urself no matter how bland in comparison that might seem. It'd honestly just be so different if we knew that she wasn't just being so lazy but then again that might b the lack of news talking .. 

UV/Honeymoon

Actually not to be annoying but I think there's a kind of liberation from being able to strip things back from what u were known for to just being urself no matter how bland in comparison that might seem. It'd honestly just be so different if we knew that she wasn't just being so lazy but then again that might b the lack of news talking .. 

Girl, I don't even know who is quoting me.

Is it me or did you already change your profile picture more than three times? haha

The only thing that keeps me checking LanaBoards is knowing that Eclipse will post his unreleased collection in better quality. But when? .... when?

The instagram baddie thing....it's not that serious...she isn't ACTUALLY trying to be an ig hoe guys I need you to understand that. The phrase just seems like a running joke. Nothing she's actually doing indicates that that's what she's trying to do. 

Wearing leggings, going without makeup and not doing her hair is just Lana doing what probably comes most naturally to her. Chuck said once that she has no sense of style and the concept of her becoming a fashion icon is hilarious. Now that she's older and doesnt feel like she has to do that anymore, she doesn't

I don't think anyone would be complaining about her leggings or her lack of eyeliner if she was open & honest about everything, and active on social media. All we've gotten is half-truths, lies, confusion, and radio silence. That's what feels like a "fuck you"

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

The instagram baddie thing....it's not that serious...she isn't ACTUALLY trying to be an ig hoe guys I need you to understand that. The phrase just seems like a running joke. Nothing she's actually doing indicates that that's what she's trying to do. 

Wearing leggings, going without makeup and not doing her hair is just Lana doing what probably comes most naturally to her. Chuck said once that she has no sense of style and the concept of her becoming a fashion icon is hilarious. Now that she's older and doesnt feel like she has to do that anymore, she doesn't

The fact that Lana wears leggings 100% of the time and that she no longer wears false eyelashes does not help at all to the fact that this era is a total disaster, and on top of that she jokes about being an Instagram baddie... SHE HATES US!!!

Girl, I don't even know who is quoting me.

Is it me or did you already change your profile picture more than three times? haha

The only thing that keeps me checking LanaBoards is knowing that Eclipse will post his unreleased collection in better quality. But when? .... when?

It's a glitch lol jk trying out new pics, and I'm still here bc it's just fun watching meltdowns  :hooker: and bc I like talking bout her work whenever ya, it comes  :crai:

I don't think anyone would be complaining about her leggings or her lack of eyeliner if she was open & honest about everything, and active on social media. All we've gotten is half-truths, lies, confusion, and radio silence. That's what feels like a "fuck you"

Preciselyyyy tumblr_inline_ny8vhe0GLu1ssnayl_500.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Can we please stay on topic guys.

What if Lana decides to surprise drop something? I mean I don’t expect it at this rate but I still wonder, what if?

That would be a bad fucking move on her part since she doesnt have the clout or whatever the fuck is needed for the album to not flop

The fact that Lana wears leggings 100% of the time and that she no longer wears false eyelashes does not help at all to the fact that this era is a total disaster, and on top of that she jokes about being an Instagram baddie... SHE HATES US!!!

Oh definitely agree that the way she's presenting herself right now is making this long ass wait way less exciting, and the ig baddie jokes are annoying af but I think everyone is taking the jokes way too literally in thinking she's actually trying to be an LA IG model. Sis is nearing 40, that's like 25 years too old for that shit

Oh definitely agree that the way she's presenting herself right now is making this long ass wait way less exciting, and the ig baddie jokes are annoying af but I think everyone is taking the jokes way too literally in thinking she's actually trying to be an LA IG model. Sis is nearing 40, that's like 25 years too old for that shit

Actually, without any makeup she looks 40.

But it's true, maybe she perceives herself as an Instagram baddie inside her head and doesn't really want to show it to the world. I remember that she said that she wouldn't post anything of that new "lifestyle" that she would lead this year.

It's been 2 months since I was last on LB and nothings really changed about the album as far as I know. Why would she post all those song snippets and then go quiet for months at a time?  :noparty:

We had five minutes of celebrating Steven Klein and then it went swiftly back to unstanning, dragging Lana, and suicide pacts :deadbanana:

at least we're consistent

i'd rather shove those 15 dollars up my ass to be honest

where do you buy records at

i just realized 13 Beaches and HBTB are both about Lana's attempt at hiding from fame at beaches.

Yall think NFR will have a song following that theme

this dumb ho found a forest and figured out that trees hide you better than a fucking beach and then got lost and this is why nfr is taking so long she's so lost she had to buy a house in echo park omg

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

how does Dua Lipa have the best managers that helped her catapult to pop sucess while Lana has some vague and lazy managers.. and they're the same men im crying

Bc Duolingo is more GP/commercial-friendly and

giphy.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif