Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

my poetry book is coming

Can her lazy ass do something?!!? Ugh I swear an old person in a retirement home would have more life than her!!

Mariah does more with her promo, eras and tours, plus she sings and dances, writes all of her songs and even creates the melodies, all while being recognized as a highly sought after songwriter. Plus she has two kids, and she's been in the game for almost 30 years. Oh and she lives in LA. So Lana doesn't really have an excuse when people say shes a songwriter. Mimi is a songwriter, composer and co producer who manages to take care of two kids in LA and still have fun and live a life. Lana's just.... lazy :sadcore:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

while we wait follow my twitter for messy gaga 'news' I'll probably follow you back if you look interesting enough

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
OT/self promotion

nice cocc bro

All I’m saying is, Steven Klein shot the second album cover yesterday whether you guys like that or not.

We all would like that, we'd rather just not get our hopes up in case the album cover ends up being a pic Chuck took the day they recorded the visuals for the whole era

In ref to this tweet: 
http://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/1097979818275000320

Dear Lana,

How are ya? but like, nothing weird -

If by chance ya ever read this post, thru however, will you please give us some kind of update on the record soon? Everyone's bitching and it's difficult hanging on, doing my best to ask u this w/o any entitlement or salt.

I'm sure the others are trying sooo hard to cope too, necessity is the mom of invention after all and we all just get so creative. giphy.gif 

Maybe that specific tweet linked above wasn't even directed towards the forum, but someone had to try covering all the bases, so I wanted to try asking decently person to person (even tho I'm thinking to myself who tf am I even really)  

Well, anyway, hope this message finds u soon nd well giphy.gif

Ur fan, 
@vodkaa 

p.s. I'm gonna add this gif at the end bc I can already smell the embarrassment that's about to come my way, Hope is a dangerous thing forsure, but I honestly dk, so might as well laugh at myself today again too tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

this is the kind of content I want to see!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10

I know MAC being the album opener is predictable but when listening to L4L into NFR, the transition between Get Free and MAC would be so amazing

It would make sense also cause MAC supposedly being Yosemite redone, and she said in LFL she wasn't quite there yet, but Get Free was the closest she was, so it would make sense. 

Actually not to be annoying but I think there's a kind of liberation from being able to strip things back from what u were known for to just being urself no matter how bland in comparison that might seem. It'd honestly just be so different if we knew that she wasn't just being so lazy but then again that might b the lack of news talking .. 

This is how I feel. I don't care what she wears or what makeup she does. She's clearly tried to distance herself from fame and make it about the music.. Which is fine with me. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

life is beautiful as a bonus track on the deluxe edition of NFR. Girls, join hands in prayer, we are going to speak this into existence.

Salvatore light the candles, I’ll draw the pentagram

I've heard if you draw the pentagram using daisy chains and cherries, we'll get Roses Bloom For You + Yosemite + Best American Record and Life is Beautiful on the deluxe edition ;) 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I'd be so happy if she reworked BAR into NFR

I kinda would but I love the demo version and wish that it was released... 

I've heard if you draw the pentagram using daisy chains and cherries, we'll get Roses Bloom For You + Yosemite + Best American Record and Life is Beautiful on the deluxe edition ;)

GORLS GET READY WE ARE MAKING A SUMMONING CIRCLE! EVERYONE JOIN HANDS AND CHANT

UOY ROF TI DID I

EM ROF TI DID UOY

SNOSAER THGIR EHT ROF TI DID EW!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I kinda would but I love the demo version and wish that it was released...

By reworked I don't mean a new song. I mean the exact same song with the exact same structure, but recorded again and produced by Jack. I love the demo so much. It's one of my favourite songs ever. I don't want her to transform it into something different :(

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~