Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

y'all talk a lot but y'all are gonna buy the album regardless

you deadass wanna bet, cause sis I'm downloading the leaked zip a week before and that's where that ends

i'd rather shove those 15 dollars up my ass to be honest

Yeah I'm not throwing my money at this mess just to solidify the thought in Lana's head that she can do whatever she wants to us and we'll just throw our money at her like gay ATM machines. This bitch is downloading the illegal way this era, halleloo ladies!

is NFR even real? She’s made tons of shit up before only to abandon it and pretend it never happened :toofunny: i mean really, I wouldn’t be shocked at this point

(This is partially a joke. Partially serious. Lol)

I mean, Black Beauty & Music To Watch Boys To (the albums she talked about before refining them to UV & HM) never saw the light of day! :creep:

Imagine how weird it would be though... In an alternate universe Lana released her albums as

God Bless America

Paradise (we dunno what alternate title or album she had)

Black Beauty

Music To Watch Boys To

Lust For Life (again, she ain't important enough to have an alternate oop)

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Where do you get that Steven is going to shoot the album cover? The album theme and Steven's style don't complement each other at all.

I mean it’s pretty evident... she literally said “second cover” referring to them having to shoot a second cover as she stated in her live before. She was just trying to reveal to us new info and then did #stevenklein as a shocker. You guys doubting that it’s the album cover is ridiculous lol

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I mean it’s pretty evident... she literally said “second cover” referring to them having to shoot a second cover as she stated in her live before. She was just trying to reveal to us new info and then did #stevenklein as a shocker. You guys doubting that it’s the album cover is ridiculous lol

At this point in my trust, I don't even think Lana Del Rey is her real name anymore :poordat:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I mean, Black Beauty & Music To Watch Boys To (the albums she talked about before refining them to UV & HM) never saw the light of day! :creep:

Well the black beauty concept was scrapped as she said herself since she decided to go into a different direction after tracks from it actually leaked. And MTWBT was just an early title for Honeymoon, she briefly talked about that in 2014 shortly after UV was released so it’s not like she really had a whole album that she scrapped and i’m sure that most, if not all, tracks she had then ended up on Honeymoon anyways

I'm just assuming Lana forgot she actually did TWO covers with Steven Klein already and she just fucked up because she's forgetful. May I remind yall that this is coming from a woman who forgets her own lyrics.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

you deadass wanna bet, cause sis I'm downloading the leaked zip a week before and that's where that ends

Yeah I'm not throwing my money at this mess just to solidify the thought in Lana's head that she can do whatever she wants to us and we'll just throw our money at her like gay ATM machines. This bitch is downloading the illegal way this era, halleloo ladies!

#BoycottLana2k19 please let it be 2019...

Imagine how weird it would be though... In an alternate universe Lana released her albums as

God Bless America

Paradise (we dunno what alternate title or album she had)

Black Beauty

Music To Watch Boys To

Lust For Life (again, she ain't important enough to have an alternate oop)

Best American Record says hi. :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Didn’t she tweet the « July 21 fam » a couple of days prior to the May 26 fiasco? Maybe this is what we’ll get on the 29: a plain old tweet with the date.

it was like May 24th or something and then some members still waited all night on the 25th and 26th thinking she would surprise release :deadbanana: The delusion

I'm just assuming Lana forgot she actually did TWO covers with Steven Klein already and she just fucked up because she's forgetful. May I remind yall that this is coming from a woman who forgets her own lyrics.

Lots of artists forget their lyrics. I’m sure she wouldn’t forget she had more than one V Mag cover to warrant her saying “2nd cover” you guys are really pulling at strings. Especially since she loves Steven and I’m sure she looks to their shoots together as special.

Lots of artists forget their lyrics. I’m sure she wouldn’t forget she had more than one V Mag cover to warrant her saying “2nd cover” you guys are really pulling at strings. Especially since she loves Steven and I’m sure she looks to their shoots together as special.

I don't even know if you're talking seriously........................... Anyway, I still hate her.

Can we please stay on topic guys.

What if Lana decides to surprise drop something? I mean I don’t expect it at this rate but I still wonder, what if?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

how does Dua Lipa have the best managers that helped her catapult to pop sucess while Lana has some vague and lazy managers.. and they're the same men im crying 

how does Dua Lipa have the best managers that helped her catapult to pop sucess while Lana has some vague and lazy managers.. and they're the same men im crying 

Dua works hard, knows what she wants, and gives the gays what they want. Lana is lazy and doesn't give a damn about anything other than being an Instagram baddie. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif